Default Dec. 29th Vow Renewal

Well, thought I might say hi. Hubby and I are heading to Couples Swept Away this coming December for our 10 year wedding anniversary and am so excited! We were married in NJ on December 29th, 2001 and honeymooned in Ocho Rios at a different AI. At the time, we joked about coming back for our 5 year anniversary, but hubby blew me off.

Then in 2006, we returned to Ocho Rios to the same AI for our 5 year anniversary. I was able to convince him it was a smart idea. While there, we chose to do a vow renewal on the beach and loved it! It was so much fun and really felt like a celebration of our marriage.

We decided to go back in 2011 to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. Sadly, the AI we honeymooned at and spent our 5 year anniversary closed, forcing us to find a new location. We spent months deciding where to go and finally chose Couples Swept Away. We've never been to Negril and we had thought about going there this time around anyway.

We arrive on December 26th and will be renewing our vows on December 29th at 10:00 a.m. on the beach. Very much looking forward to it! Excited about picking out a dress and deciding how to do my hair. All the fun stuff that life gets boring without these days. If anyone's around, feel free to stop on by.

Congratulations on your 10th anniversary vow renewal at CSA. Monica and I were married at CSA in December 2007. Since then we have been lucky enough to be able to return every year for our anniversary. Come on over to the December 2011 meet-up thread and meet some of the people that will be there during your vow renewal.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    Bob Marleys for everyone!!!!

Thanks Mike! I have posted (or at least I think I did!) on the post. Hoping some others may be there when we are, as I saw a good number of people are hitting the resort at the beginning of December rather than the end. But, we can't be the only post-Christmas guests! :-)