Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Jaybird, you are correct we will be there April 20th- 28th and will indead miss you by a month. Good luck finding another couple to get drunk with. lol. Have a great trip.. i know we will.

Hi Brian and Amy,
    My husband and I will be there April 19th - 27th (we leave the 27th) We would love to meet up with you and share a cab/boat ride. You can email me at shastaangel1@gmail.com. The more the merrier.....

We really are wanting to go there.... and maybe see other off resort places as well.

Hope to hear from you soon.....

Robin and Mark

VBOS, my wife and I are arriving on the 23rd. I not sure if we can make it to the Pelican Bar with you. But i will be available for cocktails at the pool anytime. Look forward to meeting you.

Default Pelican Bar

We have been thinking of going to Pelican Bar this trip. Never been, it looks like you have a lot of others who want to go, but keep us in mind if you need more. We have a "friend" who we always use for travel on the island, great guy named Garry. Please let me know if you still need people.
    Jessica & Jeremiah

Forgot to say, We will be there April 23-30

Don, We will be sure to drop by the pool for some cocktails. Cant wait to meet you. Strongs... if you guys are interested maybe we could do it on the 24th. Is that to soon after you guys arive to go? Do you have any idea what this "friend" will charge for a trip there? We have a couple quotes to compare it against from other drivers who were recomended on the MB. Let me know your thoughts. 64 days!!!!!

I will send him an email, how many people might there be? And no, the 24th wont be too soon after we arrive! Sounds good
    Jessica

with you we will have 5 couples so far. We will need a little bus or shuttle. See what he has that fits that many people. Let me know what you find out. Cant wait.

I'll consult with the hubs but we'd love to go if you want a few more. Is it just pelican bar?
    Erika & Sean

The more the couples the better. If you decide to go we will have 6. Hope we can find transportation for that many!!!! I was thinking we could stop by Ricks on the way back if that sounds good to everyone. We think we should all meet up at the bonfire on the 20th... for those of us that will be there then... and get introduced to one another over some cocktails. Anyone that has been there know a good place to meet up before hand?

Got a quote back for 50$ a person and that covers the bus and the boat ride out. Does this sound like a good price? Anyone want to meet up at the bonfire for drinks?

I have been so busy, just now had a chance to get back on here and check in, this sounds like so much fun!!! We wont arrive until the 23rd. I have an email out there to Garry, but he just has a small van so i dont think he will be able to accomodate 6 couples. 55 sleeps for us.

It was brought to my attention that the the day we are planning this trip, the 24th, is easter sunday. Does this change anyones mind on going? Its not an issue for us but before I confirm this with the tour operator I thought i would check. let me know. thanks.

We have decided to pass on going to the Pelican Bar, as fun as Im sure it will be. Enjoy!!

We arrive on the April 22. Sounds like a cool day trip. Would love to go!

Carol and Dave......

Hey Vbos and Carol and Dave..... We are so excited. I have no issue going on Easter Sunday if the tour guides are still operating. Sounds like a great Sunday day trip to me.... I will try and find a picture of Mark and I so you will know what we look like.... lol

28 days and counting down every second!!!!! I have seen sunshine 3 times in the last 4 months..... :-(

Bon fire on Friday night sounds like a super wonderful idea!!!! See you all soon

Robin and Mark

Carol and Dave, We are going to meet at hhe bonfire on Friday night and have a little meet and greet. Does that work for you? We would love to have you come along. With you guys we will have a total of 6 couples. 29 days and counting.

We don't get in until sat 23rd......
    Erika & Sean

Default Wholly cow!!!!!! It is almost departure date

We can't wait to get to CSA and to meet all of you. I am so excited I can hardly think of anything else. I will post a pic of my husband and I so you guys will know who to look for!!!! see you in a short while.....

Quote Originally Posted by vbos View Post
    Carol and Dave, We are going to meet at hhe bonfire on Friday night and have a little meet and greet. Does that work for you? We would love to have you come along. With you guys we will have a total of 6 couples. 29 days and counting.
    If flights go as scheduled we should be at the resort Friday by lunch. Should give us enough time to get the lay of the land. Newbies to CSA. What time is the bonfire? I'll see if I can come up with a picture. If not I always bring a plastic martini glass to use at the swim up bar. Kind of my trademark.

Carol. And Dave.

OK. Here is what I have worked out for this little trip. I would like to try and meet up at the bonfire and meet everyone who is there and going on the trip. Now in saying this we are newbees to CSA also. What ever time the bonfire starts, lets meet 30 min. before in the lobby and we can go get some drinks and get to know each other. For those of you who are not going to be there Friday for the bonfire, I'm having the bus pick us up at 11am on the 24th. We can meet in the lobby around 10:45. We will drive to the pelican bar, hour and a half ride I've been told, and take a boat ride out. My thoughts are we eat lunch there, have some red stipes and spend a few hours there. We ride back and maybe make a stop or 2 if we want. we get to Ricks around 5:00 and have some cocktails and watch the sunset. Then head back to the resort. The cost is 50.00 a person and that covers driver and the boat ride out to the bar. It doesn't cover food or drinks out there or anything we may want to stop and buy. This is who Ive got going so far...
    Brian and Amy
    Erica and Sean
    Robin and Mark
    Robins bro and date
    Carol and Dave
    Jenna and Husband- sorry never got his name!

If your on this list and are not going to go please let me know.
    If anyone has any suggestions on thing to add or skip let me know. Other wise we are all set. 27 more days!!!!!!

I have heard that if a group is goin to the pelican bar you ned to cal ahead to make sure they know so they can accommodate and have enough available for all. Sometimes the tour company or driver does this.
    Erika & Sean

I will let Rocky know to call and let them know. Thanks for the heads up!

Vbos, thanks so much for setting everything up, it sounds like a perfect day! I don't think it's a problem at all to go on Easter Sunday. We will definitely look for everyone at the bonfire, if not before then. We will be there Wed (20th). Anyways, I think the plans sound great and I don't think anything needs changed. Oh and by the way, my soon to be hubby's name is Robert. I can't figure how to post a pic on here for some reason, sorry! Getting super excited for this trip! YA MON!!!

I was showing Dave the pictures of the resort and the Pelican Bar last night. He is getting hyped as well. I book these trips, he just shows up. LOL. Anyone golf by chance? He is a golfer and we are not travelling with his golfing partner this trip. He is excited about trying a new course. Had always played out in Ochie. Did play White Witch and Cinamon Bay in October. We will be in the lobby on Friday night for the meet and greet. The plans are great. Counting the days.

Carol and Dave.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast