Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: March 5-12 2011

Hybrid View

Default March 5-12 2011

Anyone March 5-12 2011 CTI ????

Hi, we will be there during that period. Dave and Chell from the UK. There is an open date thread running for March. See you there.
    Regards Dave

Default First time to CTI

We will be making our first trip to CTI March 6-11. We've read so many good things about the resort and the people and can't wait to be there!
    Greg & Karen

We are going to be having our honeymoon March 6 - 13 at CTI! First time to Jamaica (and any Couples resorts). Have read numerous reviews and very much looking forward to being there, meeting people, relaxing and having fun!!

Tania & Jeff.

Adolph and Sue March 5-12 Adolph's birthday is March 8th!

we're their from 6th thru 13th....looking forward to fun in the sun on the island!

Default Cti 3,6--12

Just like the rest of you we'll be there the first part of March...it's our second trip to CTI.....and like Tex-couple we'll be spending as much time on the Island as posible..looking forward to seeing you there!!!

We are coming from the Milwaukee area March 6-13. This is my wife's first time to Jamaica, and my too many to count time there. We can't wait to get there and so much need to relax and decompress. We would love to meet others for fun. We hope to get resort certified to dive and try a few other excursions as well. Hope to meet some of you then...

Hi BobLisa,

We will be at CTI March 6-11. I (Greg) am hoping to do some first-time diving as well. Do you know what training is required? My wife Karen isn't interested in the diving and would rather stay on the beach. Any information you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    Greg

Default Resort Certification

Hey Greg,

Assuming it's like it was when I used to visit Jamaica several years back, the resort will train us in the pool and then provide us with a "resort certification". Then they will provide one free dive as well with this certification. I think it is perfect for me as I've been wanting to try my hand at diving to see if I like it. This will provide my wife and I the opportunity to try it without a significant financial investment.

I hope this helps. We are coming from Milwaukee and arriving on the 6th as well. Less than two weeks and counting. We NEED to get out of here and relax and have fun for a week!!!

Bob

Ohhhh counting down the days! Mar 9-16 we will be there and cant wait to meet new people. Dave & Melissa

we are coming for our late planned honeymoon..march 8-16, Brian and Lauren...see you then

Quote Originally Posted by bernie2828 View Post
    Anyone March 5-12 2011 CTI ????
    We'll be there 6th thur 13th with a group of 10. You'll see us in our greenbay packer world champions garb.

Quote Originally Posted by BUBBAZENZO View Post
    We'll be there 6th thur 13th with a group of 10. You'll see us in our greenbay packer world champions garb.
    Hey Green Bay - we are from Cottage Grove WI. Our 5th visit to CTI is March 5-12. See you 9 days! Sue and Adolph

Hi this is Al and dee from chi-town we will be there from the 6th to the 13th first timers also hope to meet up with everyone

Quote Originally Posted by dee011661 View Post
    Hi this is Al and dee from chi-town we will be there from the 6th to the 13th first timers also hope to meet up with everyone
    Welcome Al and Dee, didn't mean to leave you out You are going to love Couples Tower Isle!

Pretty sure everyone around me is tired of hearing the count down but we arrive on the 9th around noon, Im so excited to meet new people.
    Dave 35 Melissa 34

Sue! You and Adolph spend entirely too much time in Jamaica! You JUST got back! It's totally not fair. But you know I really do hope you have a great time!

We are also from Wisconsin Appleton our group of 6 won't be hard to miss Craig & Brenda

SUE BOO where are you flying from?? us Milwaukee

Quote Originally Posted by bernie2828 View Post
    SUE BOO where are you flying from?? us Milwaukee
    We are flying out of Chicago AA direct flight on March 5th. We have flown the charters out of Milwaukee many, many times but when we booked this trip (way in advance) the charters were really expensive. We live near Madison so Chicago is only 30 minutes farther for us to drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Allans_Angel View Post
    Sue! You and Adolph spend entirely too much time in Jamaica! You JUST got back! It's totally not fair. But you know I really do hope you have a great time!
    Ha Ha Angie! You are right we got back about 6 weeks ago from CSS. Since we got back Adolph has had rotator cuff surgery, we've had a major blizzard, an ice storm, and I put my car in the ditch driving to work last week (more ice). This CTI trip we booked way back in June and we can't wait to get out of here and back to paradise!

What a small world I just had rotator cuff surgery 1/20, just got to take off the sling yesterday. Me & Adolph can do our exercises together in the pool. We'll there with a group of 10, all were from New Berlin & Muskego the 6th thur 13th. See ya in 4 days (I'll have on my Green Bay Packer champonship hat on).
    Kris & Lauren

Tick Tock wow the days are speeding up now but we're ready to go. The 9-16 are the big days for us and yes my pack jersey was the first thing in the suit case. What a great year, see you all so soon

Wow - look at all the Packer Fans! I guess I'll have to pack my Packer T-shirt after all! Let's all agree to leave Wisconsin's political mess at home - we really need to get away! Sueboo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast