Thread: Rum Cream

Default Rum Cream

Love the Rum Creams from Jamaica. Can't find them ANY where locally. I think this time, we're bringing back a CASE! Anyway, anyone know if we can get Rum Cream bottle for our room liquors? And how about wines?

I've never asked, you probably can for an extra charge. I just buy one in the gift shop for the room.
    Last edited by softail19; July 18th, 2014 at 10:56 AM.

We were able to order wine and sparkling wine at CSA and CN by writing it on the mini bar order. Not so with the Rum Creme, so we would often get a glass of it at the bar at night to use with morning coffee. YUM. What a great day starter!!
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011
    CSA 2013
    CSS 2014

Wine would be good too.

They do offer one red and one white wine as I recall for the room. Rum Cream they don't offer, and I have never asked for it, probably since I literally drink it all day while on the beach and then switch to Vodka in my room and Crown Royal in the bars during the evening. If they will not do Rum Cream, you could always buy a bottle at the gift shop and take to your room. Not certain where you are staying, but if you are at Swept Away I think it can get it cheaper across the Road at the little store, but I am giving that too you second hand as I have not done that either just read somewhere on here you could. Enjoy its all good.

Good deal, SMROOT. We will be at CSA 3 Oct. My wife (DevilAngel) prefers (sweet) wine to hard liquors. Interesting about the store across the street. May have to check that out.

If you want rum cream for your room for coffee or just to drink , ask for a cup of it at one of the bars and take back to your room. We did this when we were at CSS
    CSS OCT 2009
    CSS OCT 2011
    CSS OCT 2014

Quote Originally Posted by river View Post
    If you want rum cream for your room for coffee or just to drink , ask for a cup of it at one of the bars and take back to your room. We did this when we were at CSS

.......That'll work.