Default Two week trip ??

If we are staying for two weeks, do we get to do all of the included activities twice? Just wondering as we are being joined by another couple for our second week so we want to know if we need to wait to do things till they arrive.

I think you can do everything twice, three times, heck do it four times. There isnt a limit, other then one reservation per restaurant at a time, ( you can't book Feathers for Monday and Tuesday at the same time. You have to go Monday then reserve again for Tuesday.)

You can do them as many times as you like.

You can do the activities as many times as you want while you're there. I think they charge for extra scuba trips, so watch out for that, but everything else isn't a problem. My husband and I were at CSA in September and we went snorkling 3 times in 2 days.

You can do as many activities as many times as you would like. No limitations.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

The only two activities that are once only is the repeaters dinner and trading places. They watch the repeaters dinner by the invite, but trading places you mostly do twice.
    Irie Mon

You can do all the included activities as many times as you can squeeze them in. For example, you could go snorkeling twice a day, every day for a total of 28 times in two weeks.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

I think you can do everything included as many times as you want with maybe the exception of the repeaters dinner...I know for like the Catamaran cruise and the glass bottom boat they obviously only have so many spots so they just ask you to sign up a day in advance. But I don't think they care how many times you go out. I know for the restaurants...we love Lychee and always end up there at least two or three nights. I think you will be fine

You can do the included activities as many times as you want to book them.

What activities are referring to exactly? Watersports? Trip to Dunns? Horsebackriding?

You can do the included activities as many times as you like! That's one of the beauties of Couples! I think the only activiity that may be restricted might be the repeater's dinner.

The only thing, I can think of that you will not be able to do twice (or more often for that matter) is the repeaters dinner. Otherwise there is no restriction on how often you take advantage of the inclusions that is why Couples indicates that they are truly all inclusive.
    FONT="Verdana"]David and Jeanette, Nova Scotia[/FONT][/FONT]

They don't keep track of who does what so do what you want.

I'll throw this in also--you can eat at any of the restaurants as many times as you want also.
    Vicky

Fantastic!
    I was more thinking of Trading spaces and the Dunns River Falls tour as we will be there for 6 days before our travel buddies show up, we just wanted to know if we had to wait for them to show up to do stuff!!
    Thanks all!!

Quote Originally Posted by KCJen View Post
    You can do the activities as many times as you want while you're there. I think they charge for extra scuba trips, so watch out for that, but everything else isn't a problem. My husband and I were at CSA in September and we went snorkling 3 times in 2 days.
    They don't charge anything if you are certified. We go every day, sometimes twice a day, and there is no extra fee.