Default CSA ~ Johnnie Walker Blue?

Does anyone know if there is JW Blue at the bars at CSA? Also, does anyone know the price of JW Blue at the duty free shops in JFK and in Jamaica?

Figure the odds.

I can't speak for CSA, but CTI didn't have blue last April when I was there. The duty free at the airport in Montego had blue for $199 and King George V for $450.

Great, thanks!

Default Walking Johnnie

I did not see blue at CSA...I only saw Black and Red (no gold or green either, as a former bartender I notice things like that). For such a top tier scotch I would expect it to be available. Duty Free is going to be your best bet, except that you don't walk past any duty free shops on your way thru immagration /
    baggage / customs.

The saving grace is they do have plenty of other blends and single malts if that's your thing. As well as vodka the beach bars don't have quite the selection on hand, but the martini bar is well stocked with a variety of premium brands.

Good luck and safe travels!

Default J Walker

CWA had Red and Black. I was drinking black, but I didn't see blue.

CSA sorry

Quote Originally Posted by KCKev View Post
    I did not see blue at CSA...I only saw Black and Red (no gold or green either, as a former bartender I notice things like that). For such a top tier scotch I would expect it to be available. Duty Free is going to be your best bet, except that you don't walk past any duty free shops on your way thru immagration /
    baggage / customs.

The saving grace is they do have plenty of other blends and single malts if that's your thing. As well as vodka the beach bars don't have quite the selection on hand, but the martini bar is well stocked with a variety of premium brands.

Good luck and safe travels!

Pardon the missed word. I mean to say, I would NOT expect Blue to be available at the resort.

Quote Originally Posted by KCKev View Post
    Pardon the missed word. I mean to say, I would NOT expect Blue to be available at the resort.
    Instead of making a new post, it is possible to simply edit your prior post to replace a missed word. At the bottom of any post made by you, you'll see three buttons: Edit, Quote, and QR. Simply press the edit key, and your prior post will open so that you can edit it to correct the error.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).