Default where did you find the groom's clothes?

Since it is January I am having a hard time finding linen pants and shirt for my fiance. Where did you guys find some? I saw some pics on here where the guys were wearing them. I was hoping he could try them on before buying them instead of the internet. But any ideas will help. Thanks

We bought linen pants at Old Navy last March. I think the stores are starting to get their spring/summer lines in now.

Men's wearhouse carries linen pants starting in February. Try them! They have a website as well as multiple store locations.
    Ps i do not work for them. lol

my fiance loves Tommy Bahama stuff. We have a store where we live, but you can find a nice selection of Tommy Bahama stuff a macy's too. Every time I'm there they have linen clothes no matter the time of year. Hope this helps!

Believe it or not, I got my husband's linen pants from Old Navy at the end of the season! Strange but true. I got him his silk shirt from Stein Mart. You're going to start seeing "resort wear" coming out so you may be able to find something in the stores soon.

Hi,

We found his clothes on a website called islandimporter.com. They have a pretty good selection of linen/cotton blend pants, tops, etc. Good Luck!!

Tommy Bahama has linen clothes, just an FYI.

I saw Vonmaur had Tommy Bahama Linen pants on their floor when I was there the other day. Not sure if you have a Vonmaur in your area or not but otherwise hopefully any retailer of Tommy Bahama. I picked up linen pants for all of our wedding party for $4 a pc from Kohls in November. I couldn't pass it up. They were 90% off! Good luck.

The link below is where we got my husbands linen shirt & pants. They are excellent quality and both he would wear again. You do your own measurements and we were 100% satisfied. You can call and speak to Ryan there and he can walk you thru the measurements if you need help.

http://www.islandimporter.com/home.php

Oh and my groom wore the Amalfi pant & the Amalfi shirt (Island Importers)and he looked very elegant and was really comfortable. Highly recommend these.

Quote Originally Posted by Miasma View Post
    Oh and my groom wore the Amalfi pant & the Amalfi shirt (Island Importers)and he looked very elegant and was really comfortable. Highly recommend these.
    Hi again.....here are the pics so you can see his outfit.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...5&id=654531776

Miasma...your pics are beautiful!!!! Who did them? Thanks so much for sharing..

We found that linen didn't become available in abundance until around Easter through about Labor Day. The guys found their outfits at local men stores and the men's warehouse. www.menswarehouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by kelcan54 View Post
    Miasma...your pics are beautiful!!!! Who did them? Thanks so much for sharing..
    Hi Kelcan...I think we have spoken since this post, but just in case...our photographer was Stacey Clarke and she is awesome!

Thanks everyone!

We bought my husband's clothes for our March 2010 wedding at CN from Kohls at the beginning of February last year.

Kohls had an entire wall of great button-up short sleeved dress shirts in many different colours, prints, and fabrics, on sale! For our wedding, he went with an off-white linen-type short sleeved dress shirt, khakis, and brown leather flipflop type footwear. Actually, he actually got his "evening wear" for our entire weddingmoon at Kohls during that shopping trip.