Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: December 2011

Default December 2011

Just booked the airfare which makes it official. December 2-11, 2011. 326 days according to my countdown clock.

Default c u there

Hi Kandi,

Dec. 4-11 for us. Second trip.

We are booked for Dec 27- Jan 3rd. We normally come in April but decided to see what a Couples new years eve party is like....Anybody that can comment of what new years eve is like, we would appreciate it!

Jay & Susan

December 10 - 17 for us. 6th visit to Jamaica, 4th with Couples, 2nd at CN. Any ideas on speeding up the countdown?
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

mtnclimber
    4th time to CN for us. its our favorite. You will find us on the nude beach though we are thinking of finding a day trip to take this time. and our days our 2-9. wishful thinking i guess for 2-11. maybe someday.

We are booked Dec 2-10 at CN. Our 4th time to CN, which is our favorite Couples resort. (Actually our favorite resort period.) Looking forward to the greatest beach ever.

We booked our airfare the other night in the middle of the snowstorm,gave us something to look foward to. 310 days and counting for our 8th trip to CN. Dec.3-11

Everything is set for Dec. 8th to Dec. 19th. Airfare booked and paid for. Now, all I have to do is pay for the resort!! Yea!!!

As of 5:30 a.m., 299 days. Almost time to tan and pack

Is it too soon to start a list of people posting to this thread?

We just booked our flights. It makes it feel more "real" somehow.

Here's an excel sheet format listing that I started (read stole from another thread) if I have attached it properly.
    Last edited by NeedBlueWater; March 12th, 2011 at 10:35 AM.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Ronda and Doug from Kansas here. We'll be there from Dec. 3-10. This will be our 5th trip to Jamaica. We've stayed at a different resort once, COR once, CTI once, CSS once and now CN with plans on a day trip to CSA. We are hoping to do something off-site for part of one day such as the Pelican Bar. Hope to see you all there. By the way, good job with the calendar.

Hey, Ronda and Doug, I remember you from CTI! You were traveling with NeedBlueWater, weren't you? Anyway, we are doing a split, CTI first, Dec. 9-16, then CN Dec. 16-23. I've been dying to check out the Negril side of the island, as much as we <3 CTI...

Liz & Dave from Michigan are booked December 3 - 27th. Love the spreadsheet.

Rae_Dave:

We have not had the pleasure of meeting Ronda and Doug. We were at CTI in November 2010, a couple of weeks before they were there (in early December). This time, they will be leaving the lights on for us as they leave CN the same day we arrive.

By the way, my intent is to update the spreadsheet about once a month unless we start to get many posters on this thread as we get closer to our trips.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Rae_Dave - Yes, CTI and we were at CSS at the same time as you due being switched when CTI did not open as planned. Remember the fun everybody had decorating the Christmas tree on SSB?! Looks like we will miss you this time around. We fell in love with CSS but thought we'd like to try the Negril side. Hope to do trading places to check out CSA, although without an AN option, that probably won't be a fit for us.

NeedBlueWater - We've had the resort booked for almost a year now, to take advantage of the resort credit and I just booked our flights today so I agree......it does feel more "real" now. We haven't met but I feel like a know alot of people just through this message board. We may meet someday.

kandl - We spend almost all of our time AN so I think we'll probably see you there. We usually don't do off-resort activities but we might do the Pelican Bar this time.

Hope to meet lots of you there!!

Melody and Tom
    6th trip to CN Dec. 10th to Dec. 23rd.

Hi Carolyn and Debbie!!

Becky, booked yet??

Carolyn, it was nice talking to you and Bill the other day. Tom is doing better every day!

Can't wait to go HOME again. No countdown yet. Will work on that soon

Quote Originally Posted by redy4vac View Post
    NeedBlueWater - We've had the resort booked for almost a year now, to take advantage of the resort credit and I just booked our flights today so I agree......it does feel more "real" now. We haven't met but I feel like a know alot of people just through this message board. We may meet someday.
    We booked last April for the credit too. I think our countdown started at around 609 days or something terrible like that. 289 still seems long, but at least it's not 609!

609 was so long that we had to sneak our November trip to CTI in between. We had this CN trip booked before we even booked that trip to CTI.

This might be our last trip for a while as we start saving for upcoming high school and college tuition. But I told my wife that we will go at least once every for to five years so we keep our "Passionate Love" status active for Romance Rewards.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Wow, Liz and Dave! 24 nights! Are you trying to set some sort of record?
    Last edited by NeedBlueWater; February 24th, 2011 at 07:07 PM.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Default 2012

Maybe 2012 for our 7th trip. Have so much fun at home right now but could always go for my favorite chairs at CN.

Missed you this past December. Did reason have anything to do with diapers?

Here is the most up to date guest list (including a countdown).

If the attachment is not here, that means it was updated on a subsequent post.

Let me know of any errors, omissions or additions that are required.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by NeedBlueWater; March 13th, 2011 at 10:00 PM.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Excellent spreadsheet and countdown-thank you.
    whenever you update:
    kandl=Kurt and Laura from Iowa.
    7th trip to Couples.
    Our dates are 2-9-i was just wishing it was the 11th.
    Thanks again for taking the time to make this-very fun to see who will be there with us! We can hardly wait.
    Laura

New list and countdown. Correcting Kandl's info, adding two couples (Beth and jkvanloo) from the second December thread and bumping this up so it's in front of the other.

Again, if the attachment is not here, that means it was updated on a subsequent post.
    Last edited by NeedBlueWater; March 26th, 2011 at 11:20 AM.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Thanks for doing the spreadsheet, Jenny/Joe~

Jenny/Joe,
    Loved the spreadsheet. It makes it look like I am there a long time
    On Mememon, its Carolyn and Bill.

Thanks!
    Melody

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast