Default Dress Atire..... for Men.

Hi All,

I finally booked my first trip to CSA for my husband and I..... Over Easter. :-) So I have been reading all the posts about what to wear and pack etc. Are closed toe shoes required for men in only Feathers, or all the restruants, and what about nice shorts. Is that okay for dinner as well, or do we need to have long pants. I am trying to pack as lightly as possible..... (threatened by the hubbie.. :-) lol) I guess for me, shorts summer dresses and nice tops seem to be okay. Right?

I have also been reading about bathing suite appropriateness.. what if we don't have super model bodies.... at any age. Is it still okay to wear a bikini?????

thank you for all your help!!!

Robin

Definitely wear a bikini... it's the only place I would dream of wearing one, but I feel fine at Couples.

As far as your hubby's attire, he only needs to wear the long pants/closed toe shoes for the Feathers. The other restaurants are just nice shorts and sandals. Us women can wear about anything as far as evening attire. I usually wear a shorter skirt and spaghetti strap top each evening no matter which restaurant we go to. Also have seen capris, dressy cocktail dresses, pretty sundresses, shorts etc...

Thank you so much for replying...... I will plan on a bikini then. :-)

Packing light is the key.... Thank you sooo much and have a great day!!!

:-)

Quote Originally Posted by robinbeast View Post
    Hi All,

I finally booked my first trip to CSA for my husband and I..... Over Easter. :-) So I have been reading all the posts about what to wear and pack etc. Are closed toe shoes required for men in only Feathers, or all the restaurants, and what about nice shorts. Is that okay for dinner as well, or do we need to have long pants. I am trying to pack as lightly as possible..... (threatened by the hubbie.. :-) lol) I guess for me, shorts summer dresses and nice tops seem to be okay. Right?

I have also been reading about bathing suite appropriateness.. what if we don't have super model bodies.... at any age. Is it still okay to wear a bikini?????

thank you for all your help!!!

Robin
    ....I'm not a "Shorts Person", so I packed slacks any way. I also went with a good selection of Hawaiian type shirts and Tennis shoes. That covered all restaurants. As for swim wear; it's what ever YOU are comfortable with. And you are apt to see just about anything!!

Go to the AN section and worry less about dress codes!

Last year a guy was turned away from feathers he was wearing a suit & tie...but he was wearing red training shoes...so propper shoes are required.