Default Repeaters dinner at CSA

Hello ALL, question... Going to repeaters dinner at CSA and curious, what is the attire? Dress up? shorts etc? First time we get to go to one, so excited but dont know what to expect.Help anyone?

The repeaters dinner is a little bit more of a dressy affair. You could get away with nice shorts paired with a dressy top or blouse. I wear a summery dress and Bob usually wears khakis and a polo. Definitely no t-shirts or tennis shoes.

It was a little more dressy than a casual dinner at say the Palms. My hubby wore long pants and closed toe shoes like going to the reservation restaurant and I noticed the other men mainly dressed up more too. I wore a bit dressier cocktail dress.

You don't have to be ready for a ball or anything but most people do dress up at least a little. Some don't though. Sometimes it can be very hot even at night. The first one we went to was on the pool deck which was very pretty but it was hot, muggy and there was no wind. It hadn't rained all week so the humidity was really high. Many men were wearing shorts with a nice shirt.

Most people, if not all, will dress the same way as you would for dinner at Feathers. As described on the description of required dress for Feathers, that would be "semi-formal". I wore closed toe shoes & long pants and my wife wore a dress. Pretty much everyone was dressed accordingly. It's a wonderful dinner and you will get an opportunity to meet and sit with staff.
    After dinner, we just went back to the room and changed into shorts and headed to the Palms for the entertainment.

From memory...it's Feathers type clothing, so long trousers & shirts for gents and dresses / smart trousers for ladies

Gents - slacks, closed toe shoes and collared shirt

Ladies - nice sundress, cocktail dress, or slacks
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Everytime we have gone we have seen most women wearing a dress or nice sundress. The men wore long pants and a collared shirt, One guy wore shorts, but he kind of looked out of place.

We dressed up for it.

Tammie & Mike
    CTI-Feb'08/CSA-Dec'08/CSA&CN-Mar'11
    CSS Mar'12/CSA Nov '12/CSA Dec '13/CSA Feb '15

Dress up, and prepare to be treated like royalty.