Default Romance Rewards Question

We are staying for th first time next week at CN. We will be ther for a total of 8 nights. Does that qualify us for the first teir of the rewrds?

Read all the previous threads and the FAQ and nothing seems to say that you have to be ther for a second time. Just checking. 8 days left!!!
    Glenda and Jason
    Winnipeg, Mb

Because you have never stayed at a Couples Resort before, when you arrive, you will have no points in your Romance Rewards account. Therefore, you are not entitled to any perks intended for returning guests. After you depart, the nights stayed will be added to your account. On your next stay, you will receive returning guest perks based upon your prior stay.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

What Pamela said- romance rewards are rewards for repeaters, not first timers. You just sign up at first so your account is ready to record your nite's stays to get you started. So after this visit, then those 8 nites will go in your rewards account and the next time you go, you will then be a repeater and will be eligible for the appropriate level of rewards. And trust me, you WILL become a repeater! Enjoy and be sure to post a review of your trip.

Do they offer passes for firt timers to the other resorts? CN to CSA or CSS to CTI?

Pamala described it well. I would like to add that, as Romance Rewards members, you are eligible to take advantage of the Trading Places program and visit CSA for a day. You do NOT have to be a repeat guest for this. YOu only need to be a registered Romance Rewards member before arrival. This is a great way to be able to see CSA and the longer, five mile stretch of Seven mile Beach. Here are the details for the Trading Places program from the FAQ page:

"Romance Rewards members will now be offered the privilege of complimentary day passes to a nearby Couples Resort. We're calling the program "Trading Places".

In Negril, Trading Places is available between Couples SweptAway and Couples Negril.

In Ocho Rios, Trading Places is extended between Couples Sans Souci and the NEW Couples Tower Isle.

Here are the rules and conditions for the new Romance Rewards Trading Places:

1. Trading Places is restricted to Romance Rewards members only. Since it may take several days for new Romance Rewards member account to be activated, only Romance Rewards members who have an active account upon arrival at your resort are eligible.

2. Trading Places is limited to a maximum of 10 couples per day on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only.

3. Romance Rewards members must sign up for Trading Places with Guest Relations 24 hours in advance. The sign up is only available while you are on property. Romance Rewards members may only sign up for Trading Places once per stay.

4. Complimentary transfers from your resort to the nearby resort will depart at 9:45 am and will depart from the nearby resort back to your resort at 4:00 pm.

5. Should you decide to leave the nearby resort prior to 4:00 pm, transfer costs will be at your expense. If you miss the 4:00 pm transfer, the nearby resort reserves the right to charge the current day pass rate.

6. Activities at the nearby resort which require reservations such as excursions and scuba are not part of the day pass privilege. Spa facilities may be utilized subject to availability; however no coupons or credits from your resort may be used at the nearby resort."
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=