Default Love Authentic Jamaican Food & live near St. Louis?

If you're like us, and crave authentic Jamaican food, in between trips to Couples, AND if you live in or near the St. Louis area (or plan to travel there), we have found our new FAVORITE restaurant!!! It is called De Palm Tree, at 8631 Olive (just off I-170) -- 314-432-5171. The owner/chef, Easton, is the real deal. His cuisine is fabulous!!! The jerk, the patties, and the red snapper are to die for!!! We special ordered a Jerk Turkey for Christmas, and it was the best turkey we EVER tasted!!! Easton's son, Easton Jr., assists in the kitchen, and the waitress, Tannisha, is a peach. If you stop by, tell them Jim & (Miss) Darcy sent you!!!

So excited to see this!!! We are in STL and heading back to the island in March!

Thanks for letting us know, my husband actually works near there!

Tammie & Mike
    CTI-Feb'08/CSA-Dec'08/CSA&CN-Mar'11
    CSS Mar'12/CSA Nov '12/CSA Dec '13/CSA Feb '15

We plan to eat at De Palm Tree Friday night. Our mouths water when we even think about it!!! We'll be back at CTI in July, 2011 -- WAY too long from now!!!

Thanks for the info. We live about an hour south of St. Louis, we will have to try it out!

sun n fun: Oh My Gosh!!! We are from rural Sainte Genevieve!!!!! Would love to meet you guys. Feel free to contact us: dfangman at hughes.net

Jim & Darcy

Looks like you gave me an excuse to go see my sis in MO!

we cross the river and go there when we can. it is awesome.

Randy
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

YUMM-O Will have to try it out.. it's close to my job! Going to CSA in Nov! Thanks for the post!!!