Default Booking Dunn's River

The final couple in our group arrives on Saturday and we want to do Dunn's River trip on Sunday. Can we sign them up earlier in the week before they arrive to make sure we all get a spot for Sunday?

Default Signing Up

I think you just meet in the lobby on days Dunn's River is available at the resort. And everyone is able to go. Word of advice if there is a cruise ship in port I wouldn't recommend going to Dunn's River that day. There is so many people and they just rush you through. We have been there 4 times, and only once did we go when we saw a cruise ship in port.

To go on the Dunn's River Falls excursion just show up about 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Going on a Sunday is one best days to go because usaully there are no cruiseships in port and the falls are almost empty

Also avoid the craft village that is located as you depart the falls to the parking lot
    That craft village is the worst. IMHO it is one of the things that gives Jamaica a bad reputation. Avoid it by depating the falls thru the entrance

Iowaguy is correct, you just show up in the lobby. I think the time is 8:30 or 9:00, but you can find out the correct time when you get to the resort.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

We arrived on Saturday and were able to book for Sunday. They should sign up, just to make sure.

Thanks for the info!