Default Getting pictures taken at CSA

My future Hubby and I will be going to CSA November 2011 for our honeymoon and I wanted to have the resort photographer take some pictures of us. Does anyone know how much this costs, how far in advance does it need to be arranged and who do I arrange it with?

When we were there last there were photographers always around and they would ask if you wanted your pic taken. We went to the private dinner which I DO THINK everybody should experience at least once and they took a lot of pic there in fact its one on my mantel because its just an amazing pic. They will know its your honeymoon so dont worry you will get pics taken. The cost is like 7 bucks a pic I believe but they have deals if you buy more than just one, and they gave us a great frame too to go with it. You will LOVE CSA

At CSA they have multiple photographers that walk around all day and will take various pictures of you. You also can set up (and often on a days notice depending on availability) a sunset picture session for free. We did the sunset session and had many pictures from throughout the days so we bought all pictures on a CD for $250. They do have other packages that include prints for a less price but since we had so many pictures and didn't want to have to choose we just bought the CD. The CD can have up to 200 pictures for the $250. A little pricey but we figured we only have one honeymoon...

The normal pics are $5, and you just pay for the ones you want.

Getting the resort photographers to take a picture of you will not be a problem at all. They do a great job of being available in the morning, afternoon and evening. We turned down several opportunities for pix. Buffets, swim suits & pictures are not our favorite combo. lol. But getting pix will not be a problem. not sure how much they cost though.

You can book these at the photo desk in the Great House. We had photos taken while there last year with only a day between scheduling and the actual photo session. They'll take you around the resort and shoot a bunch of pictures including beach, garden, coi pond, etc. The cost will depend on the photo package you choose and number of pictures purchased.

There are photographers walking around the grounds especially during the evening taking pictures without a sitting fee. Just ask one of them to take your picture and then before you leave check out your pictures at the photo desk and select the one(s) you want to purchase.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

They will take your pix all day every day. I dont remember the cost. Sorry

Just go to the photography area and set up a time. It's free! You only have to pay for the pictures you purchase. They take great pictures too! It's $10 per picture plus they have some other deals like calendars, canvas prints etc...so prices will vary, but if nothing else they are $10 per picture...and that is for a CD of it and copyright release.

Are photographers available at CSA only? My fiance and I just booked our honeymoon to CN and would love to have some pictures taken.

Thanks,
    Katie

Quote Originally Posted by Cratie View Post
    Are photographers available at CSA only? My fiance and I just booked our honeymoon to CN and would love to have some pictures taken.

Thanks,
    Katie
    They are available at all the resorts.