Default Beachfront Verandah Suites at CSA pictures

Hello vacationers, we are headed to CSA on March 19th for the first time for our honeymoon, and i was wondering if anyone had pictures from there in from one of the BFVSuites so i could see what they look like from the front and maybe from inside. We dont know what floor we want yet, first or third. Is there a building that is better then others maybe quieter or closer or whatever? I appreciate all your time and hopefully someone has some pictures they can share with me. My email is jaybird70rr@gmail.com
    thank you.

Sent you an email! BFVS are amazing......first floor is the way to go!

If you look in my profile, I have an album with pictures. We love the BFVS.

Default Here are some pics

This is from our trip in September. We were in room 3117, BFV room blocks are 4 across and 3 floors. We were on the end of the block nearest the watersports hut.

The room was great except the tub drained a little slowly, probably due to sand since it's so fine. We spent more time on the patio than in the room.

Our block was totally awesome and a couple nights it was like an episode of Hollywood Squares with everyone on their balconies talking.

Enjoy and Safe Travels!
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Thank you for the emails and posts, great pictures. I think we are deffinetly going to request a first level corner room when we get there and hopefully they have one available. Sooooo looking forward to our first time getting there. We cant wait.