Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Under 100

Default Under 100

We finally crossed the under 100 days until our trip back home----CSA Soon come.

We are at 101 days.

95 days for us. First visit to Couples, have been to the S resorts many times and are really looking forward to Couples Swept Away! Sounds like we may be there at the same time. We will be there April 16th -26th. How about you?

We're at 45 and patiently waiting. But, it IS worth the wait!!!

You need to stand up and do the double digit dance. Shake what your mama gave ya!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

101 for us!! 2nd trip to CSA...can't wait to have that first bite of Banana Stuffed French Toast!! YUM! See you there! lol

us also.... april 20th thru the 28th. Its Amy and Brian from Grand Rapids MI. hope to see you there! now its time to really start the countdown.

Getting to the 100 mark is the hardest. It will go by fast!! We have 64 days til CN!!
    One Love,
    Mya

Getting to the 100 day mark is a great accomplishment. Now to get through the dull winter months and the anticipation that comes with boarding that plane on April 22(trip dates 4/22-4/30). We even had a red stripe light last night in honor of our countdown. Congrats to all that are going "back home"

Default Can't wait!

First trip to CSA...April 21-28th!!
    We are getting married on the 26th @ 10am.
    I am so excited...looking forward to an amazing time!
    Let the countdown begin!

Congrats on the wedding. We watched many weddings on our last visit. You will love it.

Yeah..... we are just under 100 days until our first trip to CSA. Congrats on the weddding on the 26th, we will be re-newing our vows on the same day at 1 pm. I hope we run into each other so we can toast on our big day!!! April 19th thru the 27th.

Happy Happy Happy Happy..... Exicited Excited Excited...

89 days 7 hours 24 minutes...good thing February is only 28 days, that will make time appear to go even faster!

Default Congrats!

[QUOTE=robinbeast;106764]Yeah..... we are just under 100 days until our first trip to CSA. Congrats on the weddding on the 26th, we will be re-newing our vows on the same day at 1 pm. I hope we run into each other so we can toast on our big day!!! April 19th thru the 27th.

Happy Happy Happy Happy..... Exicited Excited Excited...

Congrats on your upcoming vow re-newal! Hopefully we will have beautiful weather! I am so excited!!! The resort looks amazing and everyone who has been there, seems to really enjoy it! Hopefully, the next few months will fly by!

Thought we would bump this back up as we are now under 50 days until CSA. How about you? Ya mon soon no worries

Us too! 99 days as of today. CSA!

50 days for us!

313 days for us....but who's counting?? ha ha

Lucky you all are, I have 349 days till CN, of course that is because I have only been back 5 days after spending 10 days there. Boy how I miss it. Next years dates Feb 17 - 26

I have been counting down from 340+ too, smroot, but I'm at 47 now and it seems a lot closer for having counted for so long!

We are at 74 days for CSS! We booked in March of 2010 and we go May of 2011 so it has been a long wait!!!

We r not doing the double digit dance just yet but, we booked in April 2010 for September 2011. The days r going by but not fast enough. The airfare is out of control but we still got a decent rate. I am ready to come home. I am so tired of snow, I don't know what to do.
    Terry & Tonia Collins

30 days till csa! No job, no cell, no child. Just my love for five days!

38, insanely hard to wait, days left!

This thread made me count...94 days!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast