Default CSA booze and beer!!!

Hello, i was wondering if anyone could tell me about the booze there. I drink Crown Royal and was hoping that they had it. Do you have to ask for the good booze by name or do they just have their own booze? Do they have american beer also? I dont mind drinking the Red Stripe either though. Can you request good booze in your room and tell em what kind of beer you want in there? I have been to a few all inclusive places with their own cheap booze and we booked this place because of all the great reviews and also because they have good booze, so just wondering!!!! Thanks for all your input!! March 19th thru 26th 2011.

Default Beer at CSA...

Jaybird,
    From one Midwesterner to another (we are from Wisconsin), they do have cold cans of Miller Lite... but the Redstripe is outstanding. My hubby only drinks Miller at home, but in Jamaica, he only drinks the Redstripe...

We were at CN, but assume it is the same as CSA. They had good liquor at all bars and if you are in a suite you can get the name brands in your suite. They had Absolut, Crown Royal, Jack Daniels, Southern Comfort, Dewars, Disarano....the only thing they have that is local is the rum (Appleton) so they don't have Bacardi or Captain Morgan. They do have Miller Lite as the only other non Red Strip/Light or Caribe option.

You can get Guinness (local) at the Sports Centre & the martini Bar and...I think Heiniken at the Martini Bar.

Robin,
    Nice to see a fellow Sconnie
    Erika & Sean

Definately try the Carib. It's fantastic! I can't get it back home because I live west of the Mississippi. This summer we're going to NC and I'm bring back several cases. May sound strange, but it's really good to mix with the Clamato juice to make a red beer.

Hey thanks everyone. I love me some Crown, but am excited to try the Red Stripe there. Dont want to go buy some here and try it first and ruin the moment when i get to have it first there. Thanks for the help People!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Huckens View Post
    We were at CN, but assume it is the same as CSA. They had good liquor at all bars and if you are in a suite you can get the name brands in your suite. They had Absolut, Crown Royal, Jack Daniels, Southern Comfort, Dewars, Disarano....the only thing they have that is local is the rum (Appleton) so they don't have Bacardi or Captain Morgan. They do have Miller Lite as the only other non Red Strip/Light or Caribe option.
    I'm at CSA right now and they definitely have Bacardi, of course I'd rather have Appleton.