Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Finally Done! Beergirl's CN/CSS Video 2010

So...

Better grab a Red Stripe or two, 'cause this one is LONG, LONG, LONG!! I just couldn't get it under 20 minutes! This is the video of our December 2010 CN/CSS split vacation with our Brit friends and some newbie friends from home.

http://kenandbrenda.shutterfly.com/

Hey Randymon, how about a video contest?? This takes a LOT more work than just point-and-click!!

Seriously, folks, I hope you enjoy it.

Beergirl

Alas, I could not see your newest video, I saw the one for 2009 though, and the memories, yes the memories. A really, really great job that captured the resort as it is.

I will come back again to see if I can see the other one, oh yea, in 35 days the white I will be seeing, when looking out my window, will be the beach at Couples Negril and not the snow in Ohio.

I couldn't watch the firsat one either.

Quote Originally Posted by Beergirl View Post
    So...

Better grab a Red Stripe or two, 'cause this one is LONG, LONG, LONG!! I just couldn't get it under 20 minutes! This is the video of our December 2010 CN/CSS split vacation with our Brit friends and some newbie friends from home.

http://kenandbrenda.shutterfly.com/

Hey Randymon, how about a video contest?? This takes a LOT more work than just point-and-click!!

Seriously, folks, I hope you enjoy it.

Beergirl
    I seem to have trouble viewing this video. Had no problem with 2009 vid. btw forgto to ask who the muscian was and the song title for the 2009 video. Would love to include it on my ipod Couples playlist. feel free to send via email also any other songs titles you also enjoy. jon@samuda.ca
    Jon & Heather
    May '05, Feb '11 - CSS

Making arrangements for February 2012!

Fantastic!!! Thanks for sharing. Your video put a big smile on my face, on this cold afternoon.

Default I'm hoping it's fixed

Hi all,

I hope you can see the video now. Shutterfly was down for a while this morning for some reason.

Beergirl

Great job on the video beergirl. The tree frogs at the end of the video sumed up the whole thing.

Harleymon

Great job! Thanks so much for sharing Beergirl.It brought back great memories! See you next year.

Loved the video, thanks for sharing with us!
    (Karen&Paul)

Default thank you

We are on our way to CN for our first visit in 10 days. Aside from the fact that the video is very well done I appreciated seeing a little bit of what to expect. Mikef

Great job on the video!! Heading on our first couples trip to CSS in 2 weeks and can't wait. This gave me lots to look forward to

Loved it Brenda!!!! Only watched the CN Part - Super!! AWESOME!!!
    Art xo Francine

Loved your video! What kind of video camera do you use?
    Watching your video is getting me through the long afternoon, 19 days/sleeps until Sans Souci.

Awesome! This should be Couples Orientation 101.

Just what I needed to see during the cold month of January. Thanks!! You did a great job with this video. Loved the music too. Mariann

Wow, amazing!! Thanks so much for sharing!

Great Video, both of them, was able to see them now. My question is, and based on watching your video, which site did you like the best? I saw nothing you showed of CSS that made me want to go to that resort. It looked nice, but not the flavor of Negril. Like I said, loved them and will be a CN is 33 days.

Great video Brenda. It will keep me going through this dreadful winter we are having in the NE of the good ole USA.

To Randy & Sean- please keep this near the top. I know I'll be watching it more than once or twice or.......

So masny things to say, but none seem adequate......... I guess I will just go with WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I started watching, but turned it off until I could get my wife in here to watch it with me. Makes us homesick, but in a good way...COME ON JUNE!!!! It can't get here soon enough!!
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Default Thanks, all

Hi,
    Many thanks for the great compliments!

Francine - you only watched the CN part?? Too funny! We missed you in December, and no cameo appearance for you in this year's video!

Cape Cod Sue,
    The photos and video clips are just from my digital camera (Sony Cybershot), and then I create the slideshow with Sony Vegas movie software to pan/zoom/add music.

Glad you liked it! I enjoy seeing other people's video, too. I wish there was a Video Contest like the photo contest, if for no other reason than to encourage people to post links on this mb.

Beergirl

Default My favorite resort is CN

Hi smroot,

Here's the link to my review from the split trip we did in December. It will tell you which was my favorite. It's long, sorry. I don't seem to be able to do anything short, when it comes to Couples!

http://couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthr...light=Beergirl

Beergirl

Hi Mobob,

I think you can download the video from Shutterfly, if you really want to look at it again...me in a swimsuit might give you nightmares, though!! lol

Default Thanks,

Thank you for the review and I enjoyed the reading. I too can get carried away when it comes to talking about "Home". You review was fair I thought and I think reading between the lines that you are glad you went, but Negril will remain home. I just love CN but after we went to CSA for the swap day, my wife wants to stay there. So next year, 2012, we may do a split. We are going home in 30 days and will go to CSA again to check it out, but I truly love the feel of CN.

As for the ice bucket, it may be a difference in rooms, but the suites have an ice pitcher (looks like coffee pitcher filled with ice which always makes me chuckle) in the room. When we need more we just pop out the door and replenish it. Alas I do agree with the 2 beer limit. My wife is a teetotaler so I make up for her and 2 beers just gets me ready for breakfast, after all I can't eat on an empty stomach.

Once again thanks for the review, loved your video show and am struggling to keep my sanity for another 30 days.

Steve

Oh wow! We are not going this year unfortunately!

Loved your presentation.We have only visited CSA and CSS.Going to CSA next month and hoping to do trading places with CN.I have to agree with you in that loved CSS but we are beach lovers and Negril's beaches are outstanding.Thanks again for your presentation as I know the work that has gone in to it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast