Hybrid View

Default When/how to book off-site excursions for CTI?

We are going on our honeymoon to CTI the first week of May, and I'm curious as to when we should book our off-site excursions, and how we do that. Dolphins Cove, horseback riding, snorkeling, etc. I don't want to run into the problem of it being full or running into a day when a cruise ship is at some of those places. Any advice?! Thanks in advance!

They made it very easy when you get there. Once you check in you reserve you 2 different nights at their restaurants, horseback riding and the catamaran ride. Dunn River Falls you just show up 20 minutes before, the glass bottom boat you sign up that morning. The other ones such as Dolphins Cove you would sign up as well with a person at the front desk. Any water sports that require a time are signed up at the boat house on the beach daily. No problem mon

I would find out when the cruise ships are coming and book what you want to do when you arrive at the resort.
    Irie Mon

I was in Jamaica in Dec 2010...and we hired Paul Williams.
    We're very well travelled down south and had the best day with him.
    Way better then ANY resort tour...we traveled at our speed and went were we wanted too.
    He's great...local and well educated.
    It was great and in April we'll be doing a day trip with him again...
    his website is...http://www.paulsjamaicatours.com/apps/profile/51723310/
    Enjoy!