Default Mens Wedding attire suggestions?

Hi everyone,

We'd like to get my fiance' a pair of linen pants and a linen or cotton short sleeve shirt (and we'd like the groomsmen matching outfits as well). Does anyone have an suggestions on where to go? We've checkout out mens wharehouse but the selection was very poor. Please let me know. Thanks so much!!
    Ashleigh

aug 6th 2011 @ csa!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashntommy View Post
    Hi everyone,

We'd like to get my fiance' a pair of linen pants and a linen or cotton short sleeve shirt (and we'd like the groomsmen matching outfits as well). Does anyone have an suggestions on where to go? We've checkout out mens wharehouse but the selection was very poor. Please let me know. Thanks so much!!
    Ashleigh

aug 6th 2011 @ csa!!
    Try Weddingtropics.com I bought my soon to be husband his linen shirt from there for our wedding.

I was going to look at Dillards and Macy's once the summer stuff came out.

Hey Ash,

Corey has a white lightweight cotton button-up dress shirt from H&M, and then we got a pair of beige linen beach pants from Old Navy. You'll be able to see my pics when I get back, maybe it will help you decide if that's the look you're going for.

Ash,

I am a groom and I just bought a Perry Ellis linen suit from one of their outlet stores for $110 + tax. Pants alone are roughly $35 and all 6 of my groomsmen will be getting their attire from there too. Before I stumbled across the deal at Perry Ellis, I planned to order our linen gear from www.studiosuits.com. They have custom linen suits for $99 + $20 shipping from India. I've heard great things about this company and I just ordered a custom wool suit from them for another wedding I am attending. Entire order process takes about 4 weeks; so, if you have the time, look into the company. You can also call the Perry Ellis outlet stores and they'll ship you the suit.

To get an idea, my specific suit is online: http://www.perryellis.com/invt/49hj7419rt.

You can certainly do matching outfits, but it can be nice to have the groom wearing something a little different so he stands out as the groom.
    We picked beige linen pants and a white short sleeved shirt for my groom, and an orange shirt for the best man, since our colour was orange and our MOH had an orange print dress. If you have a colour for the ladies it's nice to coordinate for the men... Just a thought...

Ash - we're down in Danbury. My wife picked up an assortment of linen shirts between Kohls, Macy's, Banana Republic and some other stores in the area. I'm sure Westfarms will have plenty to choose from too once the summer clothes are out.

yeah we're only 40 minutes from danbury and were planning on checking out the danbury mall's mens warehouse. We did check out JCpenny and Macy's linen clothes but they just dont fit him right, and we don't want to spend a fortune on alterations.

Thanks for all your advice everyone!!! Its very helpful!

try e-bay. I purchased my white cotton suit (125.00) and some vintage tropical shirts(2 for 5.00) for our weddingmoon in November. Great prices and selection.

Hi Ash-

We looked at islandimporter.com They seem to have some nice, quality linen shirts and pants at reasonable prices.