Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Just the facts, ma'am.

Asside from my own experience staying at three of the four Couples properties and visiting the fourth with a Trading Places Pass, this is how I'd look at the TA reviews, from a macro perspective.

Here is the breakdown of all TA reviews that gave a 4 out of 5 rating for all Couples resorts as of 15 January 2011.

Out of 847 CTI reviews, 713 (84.2%) received a 4 or 5 out of 5. (smaller sample due to name change)

Out of 1,676 CSA reviews, 1,427 (85.1%) received a 4 or 5 out of 5.

Out of 908 CSS review, 797 (87.8%) received a 4 or 5 out of 5.

And, out of 1,552 CN reviews, 1,378 (88.8%) received a 4 or 5 out of 5.

That means that for Couples as a whole, 3,602 out of 4,136 people (87.1%) think that the Couples product is "Very Good" or "Excellent". You might not be able to please all the people all the time, but I'd take those odds any day.

No resort would earn those kind of grades if vermin, hygiene, or management issues were common. Personally, I wish TA allowed me to vote 6 out of 5.

(Can you tell that I'm an accountant?)
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Every bad review on TA equals one more vacancy for us!

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Default What Happened?

I just read that post on Trip A. Boy the Couples message board lit up on this one...lol...obviously a true testiment of all it's resorts overall reputaions.

Has anyone thought about asking that person to elaborate? When? Where? who? What experience with management? Well I politely sent a message asking, "what happened?" If this former Couples guest writes me back, I will share his/her response with integrity. To write a review that breif and harsh means that person could not have had a great vacation. However, it worries me none about visiting, I'm just curious. So far my home has been CTI, but I would like to visit the Negril side couples and I'm not worried. The great reviews HEAVILY outweigh the bad on Trip A.

Glenda

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2