Default CSA in room amenities

During our last visit to CSA individual bottles of aloe, lotion and shampoo were provided. Through reading this board I know that these are now dispensers in the room, I was wondering if Aloe is provided in a dispenser or do they still provide the bottle or should I bring my own? (for CSA)

thanks alot

They still have aloe in the room. The only dispensers are for shampoo and soap on the wall in the shower.

Have fun and safe travels!

There was some on a bottle in our room in Oct but I am not sure if that was because they still had leftovers or if they are keeping it that way. I did not see another dispenser. I like to have it in a bottle so I can put it in my beach bag.

There WAS a small bottle of aloe. I used it once but it smelled heavily of rubbing alcohol, so I didn't use it again. My aloe at home doesn't smell of anything but aloe and worked much better than the stuff at CSA.

When we were there in November we started off in an old garden suite (2 days later we were moved), and everything was in little bottles. We then moved to a Atrium suite and the shampoo and body cream were in dispensers. The aloe was in a small bottle of its own in both rooms.

When we were at CSA in October and in a BFVS everything except the aloe was in the larger dispenser type bottles. The aloe was still in small bottles, it was sitting on the sink in the bathroom.