Default Au Natural or Clothing optional

Hey guy's and Gals. Let me start off by saying that couples know how to give their guest a great time. My girlfriend and I just got back from tower Isle and it was a blast, but due to the weather we did not make it over to the island. We did take the trip over to San Souci and it was fun. My question is this. Do any of the couples resorts offer a clothing optional area/beach? are is it all or nothing. I have no problem with it, the girlfriend is a little apprehensive about showing the bottom area. We did try it and i LOVED it but im not one to push her into something she doesnt want to do, this should be something we can share together. Any info would be great as we are in the planning process of our next trip for this March.

Thankyou and thanks Tower Isle for making the best of our trip.

The main beach of CN is topless allowed, but the AN beach is ALL NUDE. If you can keep your pants on she will be happy on the main beach!

All resorts are AN, clothing is not allowed at any of the resorts. Although, you can leave your hat on.

I mean the areas of the beach that are AN are AN. I didn't mean that the resorts are AN. LoL
    Last edited by Coloradojuli; January 14th, 2011 at 12:55 AM.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

The 3 Couples resorts that offer Au Natural are NOT "Clothing Optional." Take it all off. If your GF has tried it this past trip at CSS/SSB, I don't understand why she is backing out now.??

It's all or nothine

You can go topless on the main beaches at all resorts but bottoms are required there for everyone. Other than that, CSS, CTI and CN have nude beaches but not clothing optional beaches.

Thanks everyone. I might have to go buy her a hat lol. Either way we are heading back to couples, she can make her decision there. So we went to tower but they pulled their boats out. No water sports for the whole week we were there. Do we head back or try another place? Help lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SCHOLLZ View Post
    Thanks everyone. I might have to go buy her a hat lol. Either way we are heading back to couples, she can make her decision there. So we went to tower but they pulled their boats out. No water sports for the whole week we were there. Do we head back or try another place? Help lol.
    I read time after time how the island is closed due to inclement weather... and SSB has a less that great surf to swim AN in the ocean, and there are ever present boaters and fishmen gawking... Why would anyone go anywhere but CN? Never have these issues to contend with!

after 2 trips to CTI and one to CSS over 25 days logged. I have never seen gawking fishermen or ever present boaters...once or twice a tour boat goes by but never close enough to see anything...now mooning the cattermaran is a whole different story.

I can say the same thing about CN...why would you want to go to a beach where people are constantly walking by. No people from other resorts on our beaches. To each his own.

Agree with Tim n Lisa go to CN especially since we spent a week with them there last February. OK Tim make sure you get that place ready for us seeing as how we are just going to miss you guys!!!!!!!

My opinion is to stick with CTI again... they just built the new dock which will allow the island to remain open if the surf gets a bit rough... as far as people gawking at you at CSS I have never seen it and we spent a 10 day vacation there a couple of years ago when CTI was closed... I hear on the message board more about gawkers at CN as the beach is public and people rubber neck when they walk by... personally who cares if they look... ha ha...