Default Pictures! Pictures!

I have looked everyone to try and find pictures taken at a 4pm ceremony. I am trying to decide when to have my ceremony and really want to see how the pictures will turn out?

Anybody have rain at 4pm? If so how did the pictures turn out?

Please send pictures, it would help me out so much-!-!

Which resort are you going to be at?

The reason I ask is that the sun is in a different place in relation to the beach depending on which resort you will be at. Also, when is your wedding?

I will be staying at Couples Swept Away at the end of July. I'm leaqning towards having the ceremony at 1 pm ( not too early to feel rushed and hopefully no showers)

The sun is going to be almost directly overhead at that time and it is probably going to be extremely hot in a dress. From a photographers standpoint, that is about the worst time you could pick. They are accustomed to trying to overpower the sun but there is only so much you can do. The showers are usually very brief, if there are any, so they just wait a few minutes for them to pass and then start the wedding. I am not a morning person but we did our vow renewal at 10am and I was ok. I even got my hair done in the salon that morning. It was so very hot by the time we got to the photos at about 1030-11 though. We were sweating like crazy and you can tell in the photos. Thank goodness I did not pick the later time slot that I had been debating about because it got even hotter! I would suggest either going earlier or later, either one would be ok. The 4pm slot would actually be really nice in July because by the time you get to the photos the light should be good. You might even start getting some nice sunset shots at the very end. If you go for a morning time slot the sun will not be over the water yet and that would be good too.

Quote Originally Posted by SunkissedBride2B View Post
    I have looked everyone to try and find pictures taken at a 4pm ceremony. I am trying to decide when to have my ceremony and really want to see how the pictures will turn out?

Anybody have rain at 4pm? If so how did the pictures turn out?

Please send pictures, it would help me out so much-!-!
    Congrats! We were married at 4pm at CSA in November. You can see all of my pics done by Stacey Clarke at my facebook link below. I have put this link all over the message board and am so happy to share it! The only thing is that I do not know what the weather is like July vs November 18 (our date was the tail-end of the hurricane season, and we only experienced rain one day of our trip) It may be more rainy in July....you may want to chat with someone at CSA 800 number and ask about the weather in July and what times the rain is "most likely".
    In any case, we loved our timeslot of 4pm but it is a very personal preference depending on how you want to spend your day. We relaxed in the morning, breakfast and on the beach and then I went to the salon at 1:30 after lunch, back in the room by 3:15 to get ready for the big moment! It was plenty of time but I would recommend 1pm for your hair appt instead. The ceremony, first dance, cake & champagne in the garden was about an hour long...then we did pictures throughout the resort, freshened up and met our friends at Feathers for dinner at 6:30, danced at the Aura lounge. It was wonderful!
    Good luck!!!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id...776&aid=261695

your pics were AMAZING!!! i hope we get that lucky with a gorgeous sky! and a talented photographer

I'm also getting married at 16.00 in May - i'm hoping that it will be a little cooler and plan on staying about to get some sunset shots as they look stunning at CSA.

Good Luck

(10 weeks tomorrow until our big day)

Your pictures are amazing!!! We are getting married at CN in 19 days!!!! I love your flowers that is exactly what I want. Do you mind if I ask what did you pay to upgrade to that. Orange is my favorite color & those were just beautiful!!

We photographed a couple at the 4 pm wedding slot this year... you can find their photo show on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7sCSB-ZWoI

I have to say, as a photographer, the light is VERY bright on the beach at 4 pm... not at all what I would call "sunset" but that works if you are not seeing your groom before the wedding because that PERFECT light comes right after the ceremony.

wow beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing. Who sings the song that was used during the slideshow?

I'm getting married and I'm so excited!!!