Last year we watched the waverunner guys just past the bouy lines hawking their waverunners to rent. After a few days wile walking just past CN border we took the plunge with a typical waverunner hawker. We explained we did not have cash in our bathing suits and he said not to worry mon, I wait when you come back and you pay me...

So on with life jackets and off we go into Bloody Bay! We zipped and shot across the water at full speed! We sped around the point and past the little island the bbq's take place! We made another big circle in the other direction and came to the CN area. We were skipping across the water for 30 minutes. Suddenly we were aware of someone yelling and realized it was Jamaica's version of the Coast Guard. He was quite earnest at what he was saying, but we were lost on what he was saying! Soon another wavrunner hawker appears and starts urging us to just go back to the beach! Being torn between wanting to obey a law figure, and to also avoid going to jail, I hit the gas and headed for the beach! We came to the shore and our original hawker seemed underwhelmed by the whole encounter and told us no worries mon! We thanked him for his trust and promised to return toot sweet with the payment. Which I did, and included a nice tip for the thrill!

So here's my question: Although I figured the waverunner hawkers may not be a regulated business, is there a sanctioned waverunner operator connected with CN?