Default Havent been to CN since 2003, but still want to be considered a repeater??

Hi Everyone! We were married at CN back in 2003, and are just heading back for our 8 year anniversary in April. Super excited to get back to this wonderful place. Just wondering how we go about being considered a "repeat" guest as far as any of the rewards. Being we havent been there since 2003....It looks like they only go back as far as 2006 for repeat visitors?? Is that right?? We unfortunately just havent been able to get back any sooner, but are definetley looking foward to our trip in a couple of months. I know at that time, they offered a "repeat program", and I think it included maybe a massage or a room upgrade or things to that affect. I just thought I would throw it out there to see if anyone else went thru this at all. Its not a big deal at all, we just feel so fortunate to go back to CN and thought I would check. Thanks in advance everyone!!

P.S. Might be a stupid question....but are there ice machines near the rooms? Last time we were there, they did not have the mini bars in the rooms, so that is really nice! Just wondering if we will be able to access ice for drinks in the room. Thanks so much!

You are repeaters so I think you should go and register in Romance Rewards and see what happens. And yes, there are ice bins at the end of a few floors where you can easily get ice for the drinks in your room. CN will be even better this time around!

I think they will only look records back to 2006 for the romance reward program. Do you have any proof like the check out bill from 2003? If you do, I bet they will give you repeater status in the romance program if you email the information to them.
    Irie Mon

Thanks for the replies guys!!

I would think we have something....we were married at CN in 2003, so I wonder if they have records related to that. I am sure I have something showing we were there, I have emailed the rewards program to see what we can do so hopefully I will hear something back there.

There is a 5 year time frame. This is from the Romance Reward page:

Nights Stayed are cumulative. In order to maintain your membership level you must return for at least 7 nights within 5 calendar years.