Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default August 2009 Roll Call

Yeah!!!! right now only 57 days and counting.

Sarah and Ben here from Charlotte!
    We will be there Aug 8 - Aug 15!
    Yee-Haw!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

hey guys!! look under the "meet up at couples" link and click on **august 2009** there's a full list of august people there!!

Kristine and Rob
    Aug 25-Sept 2!!!!

Default aug 26 to sept 2

I wish I could get someone to make up our minds
    We are still split between couples and GLN.
    There has GOT to be a tie breaker somewhere.
    ANY help appreciated. Both look great.

Hands down it is COUPLES NEGRIL. Why would there be any other choice? GLN is soon to be re-branded as B. From everything that I have read because of that they really are not doing much or just bare minimum of upkeep until that time. Their beach, while nice, is not nearly as nice as CN's. They do not have the shade on the beach that CN has. Don't know if any of that helps. But for us there is really no comparison.
    Last edited by Blondie; July 1st, 2009 at 09:40 AM.

August 18-23
    I'm 28, girlfriend is 25
    anyone else?

Default August 2009

Lizz and Matt.....we'll be there August 15th-22nd....We are 25 and 27. Maybe we'll see you guys there! Any repeaters going to the repeaters dinner? I heard it's really nice.

Default going home

only 34 days to go for the sun--sand and a drink in my hand!!! NO PROBLEM MON!!! Aug.22--Aug.3o Paul & Penny

Default honeymoon!

We will be there August 2-8 on our honeymoon! First time at couples and we are so excited!

Savannah and Luke from Birmingham, AL

32 days to go!!!

Chris (35) and Jenni (31)
    Aug 22-27

29 days and counting. Boy if this clock goes any slower it will start going backwards.

The one great thing is that we have an early flight and I will be in Jamaica at 11:30 in the morning and at CN by 1:30 (I so hope)

17 days to go! Come on!

Sarah and Ben.

Charlotte NC

Default CN

We will be in CN for the first time from Aug. 22-28. We are getting married on the 25th. See you guys there.

Thomas and Timah

We will be there August 15-22 celebrating our 10 Year anniversary.

Ron and Laurie (Salt Lake City)

Quote Originally Posted by thomastimah View Post
    We will be in CN for the first time from Aug. 22-28. We are getting married on the 25th. See you guys there.

Thomas and Timah
    Congratulations, I will have to keep an eye for you. What time of the day are you getting married? We will have to raise a glass and offer a toast.

Default First Timers to CSS Aug. 25 to Sept. 1/09!

We thought we'd celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary in style, so we chose CSS! We've been to 4 other S] properties throughout the Caribbean, but we wanted to visit the Ocho Rios area and try something smaller and more intimate for such a special occasion. It looks just beautiful and we can hardly wait!
    Anyone else there that time?
    KLAS

Quote Originally Posted by klas54 View Post
    We thought we'd celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary in style, so we chose CSS! We've been to 4 other S] properties throughout the Caribbean, but we wanted to visit the Ocho Rios area and try something smaller and more intimate for such a special occasion. It looks just beautiful and we can hardly wait!
    Anyone else there that time?
    KLAS
    Hi Klas, you might want to post this on the Meet Up at CSS page. Most of here are going to CN.

Tim & Laurie

Hernando MS

Aug 3-7th

thomastimah - Cograts! You have definately chosen the right place for your wedding. I hope your day will be as perfect as ours was!

jamaica4tim - Hi! My husband and I are from Corinth MS. I'm not sure exactly where Hernando is, but I don't think it's very far. It's good to see other MS people have discovered our beloved Couples Negril!

22 days to go!

Jenni

We leave in three days. For whoever will be there next week - congrats. It should be fun.

Default First Time at CN

Quote Originally Posted by LandS09 View Post
    We will be there August 2-8 on our honeymoon! First time at couples and we are so excited!

Savannah and Luke from Birmingham, AL
    Hi Savannah & Luke:

Will be there from Aug. 6-11. Very excited, but nervous. 1st time in Negril. Hope to meet you.

Debra

Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    Hi Savannah & Luke:

Will be there from Aug. 6-11. Very excited, but nervous. 1st time in Negril. Hope to meet you.

Debra
    To the folks who will be CN early just a heads up
    ATI will be holding one of their parties at the office of nature (aug 9th 2- midnight). Not sure how much the music will travel but anyone arriving/leaving aug 9th may experience heavier traffic on the roads and getting taxis the whole week will be more difficult...
    ATI/RTI dream week should be quite an event... have fun and provide some reviews of the ATI happenings

Be there the 22-29! Can't wait... our first trip

My girlfriend and I will be there the 17th to the 22nd. I can't wait!! I haven't been to Jamaica in 4 years. My mom is from there, so I should be ashamed of myself. I'm looking forward to it.

We cancelled our trip to Cancun last year because my girlfriend was scared of the swine flu/ terrorism threats in Mexico, so we cancelled and chose Couples Negril.

pruffin, you so made the right choice. You will love Couples Negril.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast