Default CTI New Dock Pictures

I am posting this on behalf of Mom and Dad (Fred & Cynthia)because as Dad would say I am the computer geek of the family ...there is a 5 attachment limit so I will have one more thread with the last of the photos..

Thank you to all the management and staff that made this new dock happen!!
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Very cool! That's a very nice addition to the Island.

Finally. A decent dock.

Looks like a great improvement. Will see it in July.
    Irie Mon

Thank you! We definitely needed that! 180 days til I will be using that dock!

Looks great and was much needed. We were there in Dec and that floating dock was scary.

Default Which Romance Rewards are best?

Which of the Romance Rewards are the best? We arrive Feb 13 at CTI. Can't wait to arrive!!

Looks wonderful!! Can't wait to get there.

How cool is this???? 135 more days and we will see it in person......wonder who will be the first to "salute" the catamaran cruise on the way around the island......if you know what I mean!!!!
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by kitkatnpat View Post
    Which of the Romance Rewards are the best? We arrive Feb 13 at CTI. Can't wait to arrive!!
    I don't understand this question. Perhaps you meant to ask about something other than Romance Rewards?

The Romance Rewards program provides perks for returning guests. While there are different reward levels, guests don't choose their level; rather, they achieve one level or another based upon the total number of nights stayed at Couples Resorts. Perhaps you meant to inquire about romance packages?
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Like I need another reason to return to CTI....got to checkout the new dock!!
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

Come on people where is all the joy is having this new dock... no more closed island due to choppy seas!!!

Default Closed Island

Since I have never been there before (Arriving Mon), was the old dock the only reason for the island closing?

What type of food/snacks do they bring over to the island?

While I am thinking about it also, is there ice available for the rooms without the mini-fridge?

Is all the beer on tap or can you get a can/bottle to carry back to the room? Hence the question on the ice:

the ladder goes right into the water...does the dock extend far enought out to jump off the end and swim and then swim/walk up to the ladder? If I remember correctly there wasn't much coral/rocks on that side of the island, right..

Greetings from Jackson Hole Wyoming where we hope it's never warmer than 25 degrees so the snow stays nice......

Thanks Scott for posting the pics of the new dock. It will be a very nice addition to the island. As everyone expects it will mean many fewer days when the island has to be closed.

We're here skiing for another 10 days then it's off to CTI on the 10th of Feb. As always we will have a great time at a great resort with great friends and great staff.

Fred and Cynthia