Default Impromptu trip home to CN

Feeling completely stressed with our overwhelmingly busy business, we've been trying to figure out where to go for a long weekend. Looked and looked. Finally found something affordable and my husband says, "Why don't you call Jill (our travel agent) and see what it would cost to go back home". Well, no need to ask me twice! Of course, it was well over what we wanted to spend (we're already booked for December) but we decided, what the heck, we'll go anyway. And I'm not supposed to tell anyone until we return to the States! But I knew I could tell the MB family I can't keep a secret! I don't even think it's sunk in that we'll be soaking it up in only 14 days. Gotta love those last minute plans. Wooooohoooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Lucky, lucky you!! We will keep your secret safe.

Have a blast!!!
    Kristen

Angieh - I'm SO jealous of you right now. Wish it were me at CN in 2 weeks. You're a real lucky duck. HAVE ENOUGH FUN FOR BOTH OF US!!!! We're just keeping our fingers crossed we can make it there this winter.
    Julie

Secret is safe here

It's great that you can make this quick trip back home. How wonderful!
    Kevin & Angie

angieh...when in Dec.? We will be at CN (home) the first week!! 118 days to go

Hawkgroup, we'll be there Dec 4-11th. This is our usual once a year trip (LOVE that FILA special!). I still can't believe we're going in less than 2 weeks! Our anniversary is this weekend and we meant to get away to celebrate but the schedule didn't allow for that weekend.

I should mention, we don't have children so last minute getaways are easier in that aspect (although this is a first!). It also makes it possible financially.

Thank you for the well wishes! I'm afraid I'll wake up and it will all just be a dream. I dream about this alot, you know

Angieh, Oh, how fun is that! You inspire me... but we've just splurged for another week the end of Nov so maybe I shouldn't but... maybe I should check just for funnsies??? (lol!!) razzl

Razzldazzlme, you SHOULD! We only live once. I booked the trip on a CC we never use and will do a balance transfer to another card at 0%APR to make payments Where there's a will... there's a way!