Default catamaran cruise @ cn

is there a sunset catamaran cruise that leaves from cn daily or only on certain days? what time does it leave and how long of a cruise is it?

Default CN Catamaran

Yes, there is a nightly catamaran. It does not run every night, I believe there were only 2 nights it DID NOT run. If you are there for a week you will have at least 2 or 3 opportunities to go on one. The sunset was beautiful out there and so were the cliff-jumpers. The whole cruise lasted maybe 2 1/2 hours or so... You start heading back in when the sun is starting to set and can catch the rest of the sunset on the beach.

Monday, Thursday and Saturday are the 3 days listed that the catamaran cruise sets sail from CN. It is about 1 1/2 hours long.

When you sign up (and you do that early that day) they will instruct you what time to be at the activity hut.

I always love to show one of my Catamaran Cruise pictures. Don't miss this trip. It is SO much fun!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Here are a couple of pictures we took while there. We loved the Catamaran cruise! It was a lot of fun!

BTW, the caves (Pirate's Cave) they take you to were features in Bridget's Sexiest Beaches on E!. You can find the video clips online, I believe.