Default Wedding on 5.28.11 at CN

My fiancé and I are getting married at CN, and will be accompanied with about 16 other people (give or take). I was wandering if there were anybody else out there going that week. Also, if anyone had any suggestions as to what I should get my guest for making the journey to join us on this special occasion.

My hope is to meet some fabulous people on this website, and to learn any valuable information I can about this resort. I have heard nothing but great reviews thus far!

My frined is getting married the following weekend. We are arriving on Wednesday the 1st. How many days are you staying for? Also my friend has decided to get the people in her wedding bags for carry ons. Congratulations, I can't wait to hear how it goes!!

My husband and I were married at CN in December of '08 and will be there 5/28 through 6/3. You're going to love it!

My husband and I were married at CN in December '08 and will be back 5/28 through 6/3. You are going to love it!

Listen, You have already given your guests a wonderful gift. Just being able to experience Couples will be enough. I promise. But the gift shops there have neat bags, T shirts,hats etc. with the Couples logo.