Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    27

    Default CN Steel Drum Band Perform Michael Jackson Mix

    This Steel Drum band was awesome! We got to see them this summer while on vacation at Couples Negril. They did a really good Michael Jackson mix..enjoy:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHckK9kh3Dk
    Shaun & Michelle Campbell
    Ya Mon!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaunc412 View Post
    This Steel Drum band was awesome! We got to see them this summer while on vacation at Couples Negril. They did a really good Michael Jackson mix..enjoy:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHckK9kh3Dk
    ....The "Silverbirds". They played for us at CSS on my birthday. How cool was that?

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/8208088...7625068489245/

  3. #3

    Default

    Awesome LOVE listening to Steel Drum bands! We head to CSS in 2 weeks and can't wait...how often do they play?? Could listen to it every night

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunflower1972 View Post
    Awesome LOVE listening to Steel Drum bands! We head to CSS in 2 weeks and can't wait...how often do they play?? Could listen to it every night
    ....I love Percussion, so this was a real treat for my birthday! Don't know how regular they are, but this was the Tuesday night Beach Party. Also watch for "The Sax Man". He wanders round the resort at night, playing his sax.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    808

    Default

    Why have we never seen anything like this at CSA? Seems every night they have cruise ship entertainment instead of more traditional jamaican music.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IACouple View Post
    Why have we never seen anything like this at CSA? Seems every night they have cruise ship entertainment instead of more traditional jamaican music.
    We have enjoyed a sax player around sunset at CSA as well as steel drum and reggae.

  7. #7

    Default

    We saw this band last Mar.at CSA.They are amazing.Played traditional island music,Blackeyed Peas,Lady Gaga and Michael Jackson.Very talented group.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    309

    Default

    My husband were napping on the beach at CN, I thought I was dreaming!! I heard the steele drums of the Silver Birds. I was like a moth to a flame!!! They are soooo entertaining!!! 57 days till Cn fot the 5th time!!!!!!!!!!
    One Love,
    Mya

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •