Another post for the fabulous Couples resort in Jamaica. Cant wait to get back to Jamaica to enjoy the beautiful beaches and great food at Couples.

Good news for brides to be getting married in February and March at Couples Resorts.
The photographer that photographed my wedding will be in Jamaica from February 13-27, and also from March 10-25, and will be available for any weddings in Negril and Ocho Rios area.
From what I am told he also pays half of the outside photographer fee that all the resorts now charge.
Any wise brides interested should contact Frank ASAP to make arrangements to have him photograph your wedding.
This is a great deal with Frank as the photographer.

I definitely recommend this guy as he is real personable, super creative, and a true talented photographer.
Over 15 years shooting bridal photojournalism, and travels all over caribbean shooting destination weddings for very wise brides from all over the USA. Brides put alot of trust in him, and he always does a great job for all.
Brides looking for exceptional magazine style photography, should give Frank a call.

All his contact information is on his website at
www.frankpanarophotography.com

Good luck to all the brides to be !!!!