Default Ok which Couples resort if truely the best?

We would like to know of the four resorts, which one truely is the best for everything? The whole complete package if you had to sum it all up in one resort, which one do you repeat offenders to the Couples resorts truely like the best? Thank you for you time!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybird70RR View Post
    We would like to know of the four resorts, which one truely is the best for everything? The whole complete package if you had to sum it all up in one resort, which one do you repeat offenders to the Couples resorts truely like the best? Thank you for you time!
    ....They are all different. We have visited CN and CSS. In my opinion, CSS would have to be the most romantic. Huge sprawling property with so many secluded nooks and crannies over looking the ocean. On the other hand, the Negril side has much nicer beaches. And a lot less climbing.

We will be #7 repeaters to CN this summer but I am sure if we had picked one of the other resorts as our first choice, we would be repeaters there too. Look very hard at all four places and one will call to you. This is a WIN WIN situation. The whole Couples family is awesome!

The best one is the one I am at!

It's a pretty even split. That's like asking which type of beer is truly the best. There is no right answer here because it is solely based on opinion. I like CSA the best but I am not really interested in a hotel type feel or a nude beach. Others love the nude beach and don't spend a lot of time in the room. Some prefer to hang out by the pool and some like the the beach. Some spend all their time at the swim up bar, I prefer to just relax at a less busy pool.

Impossible to answer that question since each resort is so very different. As far as food, service, etc each resort is equal...Couples is Couples in that regard. But each resort has a character of it's own as if it were a different chain...they don't look alike at all, it's not like they are mirror images of each other with different addresses. The answers you get to this question are going to be purely from personal preference as there are people here who are absolutely devoted to a particular resort.

My advice to you is to start by really looking at each resorts web page, you'll likely narrow it down to a couple just doing that. Then start reading the message board comments and even ask some specific questions that come to your mind as you've looked at those web pages. Ultimately you have to choose the resort that seems to really call to you or appeal most to you, completely ignoring the fact that each is called Couples.

Ask yourself what you are looking for out of the vacation...what kind of room do you want (right on the beach, just a view of the water, huge room, view doesn't matter, don't really care), what do you want to do in Jamaica (there are two resorts in Negril and two in Ocho Rios and the options for off site activities are different), do you care about an au naturel beach (CSA doesn't offer that), you'll come up with more preferences as you look at the web pages but those are the things you'll want to note as you are narrowing it down. Picking the resort is part of the fun of the trip!

They are all fabulous. Read the board and search out each resort. Before long a resort will call out to you and that will be the one to go to.

We've been to all 4 resorts and love them all for different reasons. There is no resort that is better than the other. They each are different in their own way, while still having the same Couples superior service.

I will tell you what we like about each of the resorts:

CN - we love the beach and calm bay and the compactness of the resort.

CSA - we love walking the beach and seeing all the sites along the beach

CTI - we think they have the best water sports staff

CSS - has the most beautiful grounds and is the most romantic with the best AN beach facilities.

Each are different and unique in their own way. It just depends on what you are looking for as to which resort would be best for you.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

The one that speaks to you when researching all the great resorts.

Randy
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

softails post says it all. You cant go wrong with any Couples resort. Throw a dart and you cant go wrong!!!!

There isn't one resort that is the best. Different people have difference preferences, and which is "best" is really a matter of subjective opinion. Couples Swept Away is the most popular, if that helps.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).