Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default march 17th

Quote Originally Posted by Godiva View Post
    Sandyb, we did a SR last march and had to call the Couples reservation line directly to find out which resort. I finally did that 5 days before departure, I think. We booked through online travel site and they didn't send us any special confirmation codes or info.

This year we are going again, march 17-24 but we booked through via another online travel site (a better deal). I'll let you know what we find out.

Godiva
    We still havent heard either way of where we are going? Any suggestions of who to contact...our travel agent said she has not been notified as of yet?

Brian&Debbie

Godiva

just found out we are going to tower isle March 17th also.....

Exciting! I have been waiting until 7 days out to call, but it looks like a lot of folks are getting CTI and it would be fun to go back there!

How did you find out? Hope to see you there! :-)

Our flight is from Detroit to MoBay, arriving at 11:45.

Red face

we called and verified our reservation with couples...

we are flying in from detroit als0....we cant wait to get our vacation started

what have you heard about the line for customs on saturdays...we heard they are long on saturdays....

We booked SR back on Feb 17 directly through the couples site and within 24 hours had a confirmation email that we were in a Great House Veranda room at Swept Away. I just emailed them to ask whether that was the resort we're booked at and they resent the same confirmation from Swept Away so I guess Swept Away it is! Not sure I cared which resort we went to but we've been to Ocho Rios before so I am happy to give Negril a try!

Have a great trip everyone!

Karen (& John)

Karen & John, have a great trip!

Brian & Debbie, I think we are on the same flight as you--and we are also confirmed at CTI! Meet you in the lounge, if not before! :-D

Oops, forgot to say that I heard the customs line is long on Saturday...but I am hopeful that arriving just before noon will be better than arriving later. I'm packing a snack, and even if it's long, I'll be in Jamaica with my honey, so it'll be OK. :-)

Default A few short days

Oops, forgot to say that I heard the customs line is long on Saturday...but I am hopeful that arriving just before noon will be better than arriving later. I'm packing a snack, and even if it's long, I'll be in Jamaica with my honey, so it'll be OK. :-)
    Can't wait to see you. All

Brian and Debbie

Default Customs

We read to pack a snack also for the long wait in customs.....also going to bring change of cloths so wwe aren,t waiting in our winter atirer...

Our first time so still don't really know what to think...

Brian and Debbie

Last year we were there later in the afternoon, the wait for customs wasn't terrible, but it was a weekday. I am being sure to pack my patience. Looking at the March thread, it seems like a lot of people are arriving on our day! It's sure to be busy, but I'd rather wait on line in paradise than be at home.

Safe travels, everyone! It's just a few more days! :-D I'm starting to pack, I have the day off and I'm so excited!

Just found out from our travel agent that we are headed to Negril

Be there March 17th, this SR is very intresting and exciting

Godiva

still on your same flight from Detroit so maybe we will still see you on the plane?

Brian&Debbie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2