Thread: CTI Review

Default CTI Review

We just returned Jan 9th and had a great time! The pictures on the website are true and the grounds were kept immaculate.

Food: Wonderful. I have never had so much different food in one week. The patio did a great job with different themes every night. The Bayside Asia restaurant was good, but the atmosphere was better.
    Service: Cannot say enough about the people of Jamaica. That was my most memorable part! From the front desk to the entertainment to the food service, top notch!
    Room: Was nice, clean and no ants a many of the posts had. They must have taken care of that. We had a deluxe oceanside. The only thing I would change is not being off the pool and patio area, was not as private or quiet really late at night. Listening to the ocean from bed with the doors open-AWESOME!!!
    Dunn River Falls: Had a great time, would highly recommend it. The only complaint is the guys hired to give it (not from Couples), very pushy on tips, selling $40.00 CD, ect. This was not necessary.
    Romance Rewards: We signed up to go to CSS the day we came, no probable. Was nice to go for a day, see their resort and enjoy a different beach. Much more quiet resort, smaller, but if you want a quiet day in the sun with your honey, this was one of my favorite.
    Entertainment:The Silver birds were unbelievable! Every night there was some type of musical entertainment. The CTI really tried to have plenty of activities and entertainment to please everyone.
    Hope this review helps-I will definitely recommend Couples and hope to try Negril side next time. The one thing I could change is I wish I was back in Jamaica!!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at CTI!! Great to hear you also enjoyed the trading places at CSS.

It's always nice to hear about someone's trip. It lessens the agony of waiting for our turn- CSA in 55 looonnggg days!!!

We were in CTI right before they remodeled and loved it. We come back in 4 weeks so I am glad that it is still a wonderful place. I have been looking at all the pictures and to refresh my memory.