Default Di & Karl 24/3/11 CSA :)

Hi everyone

We are going to CSA on March 12th for three weeks and getting married on the 24th, its our first time there and we are so very excited.

These message boards are fantastic and have helped so much

Congrats to everyone who is getting married this year.......... its going to be a good year

Di & Karl

I wish you guys the best. We are arriving on the 18th of March and getting married on the 21st! It will be our 3rd trip to CSA! Trust me, you'll fall in love with this place. It's like an addiction for us now! LOL Congrats again!!! :O)

Default many thanks!

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for the message, its very kind of you, we are so looking forward to arriving at CSA and falling in love with the place, and I think this message board is just amplifying our excitement!!

Can we also add our own congratulations to you guys for your big day too, I am sure we will have the chance to raise a glass or two and toast your special day in paradise.

All the very best

Karl and Di

Congratulations to you both, we arrive for two weeks at CSA on 7th March 2011 and Renew our vows on the 10th,Wishing you both every happiness, you will have a great time and CSA will leave you with many happy memories . Louise and Ian

YEA 2011!!! MKCOUPLE Congratulations!! March here you come!!! Post us some great photo's!