Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default topless on the boat rides

My wife wants to take the cat. cruise and wonders if topless is acceptable?

To me, yes, but I have never seen it on the cat cruise before. Maybe you can start a new trend! I'll join ya!

No, well not in Negril. I have been on the CSA one 3x never seen one person topless.
    Erika & Sean

Have never seen any women go topless on the cat cruise... I'd say it's not acceptable. Just wait and do it on the beach.

In 5 cat cruises, I've never seen a female topless. Not saying it can't be done, just that I've never seen it. Keep in mind the cat cruise is later in the afternoon, and on the return trip, the sun is setting, you are wet, and most of the women are huddled in the towels trying to stay warm. I bring a warm cotton coverup for the return trip - it's usually the only time that I wear it the entire trip.

I don't think it is on the normal ones that are provided by the resort. There might be one that you can book privately though. If it is acceptable you will certainly be the only one. We have been on many of them and everyone was wearing clothing or swim suit cover ups prior to swimming by the caves. After that it's a little cold since you are wet and traveling at a pretty good speed. Everyone either has a towel over their suits or they are still clothed. I have never seen anyone just standing around in just a suit, let alone topless.

Personally, I think it would be great. However, I am sure topless on the cat cruise is a no-no. In general, topless anywhere off the beach is against policy.

Sorry, not on the Couples sponsored cat cruise.
    Irie Mon

Probably would turn some heads but wouldn't be harassed. We passed a small personal yacht on our cat cruise and all the people were naked and waiving. It was kinda funny. It's all adults so no big deal.

My wife (topless) and I were walking the beach as the Cat was boarding to leave and she was invited by all to join and get on the boat,unfortunately it was the same night as our repeater dinner and our first night there and did not have her sea sick patch. We are going on it this February curious to hear the answer. I am sure if you find a spot to lay out and tan no one would mind.

We have gone on the Cat Cruise four times and I don't ever recall seeing topless women. Quite frankly, I don't think that is the place to be topless. If you are topless on the beach, people can move to another area if they want to.

I would have thought toplessness is best saved it for when on private property.

I know I know people say it isnt acceptable.... but geeeez we are so uptight about nudity.... what makes it wrong and what makes it right? I say as long as you are not doing anything sexual in nature or flaunting why not....

Default topless

We have been on 25+ CN cruises and can say ive never seen topless on our boat, but the company that owns the boat does cruises from hedo also and they are nude cruises (or C.O.), so I dont think it would bother the crew at all.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

NHFUN, when are you going? We will be at CN on Feb 21st and we are definetly doing the CAT cruise so I will give you an update when we return My wife has gotten the motion sickness patch from our doctor, last time we forgot them home by accident and could not do the trip

The Jamaican people are, in general, conservative. In my opinion, going topless off the resort would not be an acceptable practice as you are out in public.

Iím sure you will enjoy the cat cruise.

Life is good

Quote Originally Posted by columbo View Post
    NHFUN, when are you going? We will be at CN on Feb 21st and we are definetly doing the CAT cruise so I will give you an update when we return My wife has gotten the motion sickness patch from our doctor, last time we forgot them home by accident and could not do the trip
    Don't forget your top when you go!!!

Way to go Jets!

the first time we took the cat cruise there was a couple of girls that went topless when we stopped to use the slide and go swimming in the caves and no one seemed to care. they covered up once we got going again.

Quote Originally Posted by EinWI View Post
    No, well not in Negril. I have been on the CSA one 3x never seen one person topless.
    Really? We have been at CSA 5 times and I have never gone a day where I have NOT seen at least half a dozen people topless.

Hey Columbo, we arrive Feb. 26 we may see you on the boat. By the sounds of it fully clothed though..Its all good !!!

[QUOTE=NHFUN;108091]Hey Columbo, we arrive Feb. 26 we may see you on the boat. By the sounds of it fully clothed though..Its all good !!![/QUOTE

Hey Tim-n-Lisa whats the odds do you think of Spike having her top.

NHFUN- I wouldnt bet on that! Your young lady may want to do the same cruise as mine so she would be comfortable with someone else with her!!!!!LOL

Quote Originally Posted by IACouple View Post
    Really? We have been at CSA 5 times and I have never gone a day where I have NOT seen at least half a dozen people topless.
    While on the boat? There are always a few on the beach but never on the boat for us. Most people are fully clothed because it gets chilly. I can't imagine seeing anyone topless while the boat is moving, especially on the way back when it is cooler and everyone is wet.

Topless on the beach- yes. I see it every time we are there. But the cat cruise boat is really kind of small and it is very crowded. There's not really like a place where you would lay out.

WOW, allot of feedback. That's good . I am sure my wife & I will fine plenty of spots to hang out that won't offend anyone..CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

[QUOTE=columbo;108292]
    Quote Originally Posted by NHFUN View Post
    Hey Columbo, we arrive Feb. 26 we may see you on the boat. By the sounds of it fully clothed though..Its all good !!![/QUOTE

Hey Tim-n-Lisa whats the odds do you think of Spike having her top.

NHFUN- I wouldnt bet on that! Your young lady may want to do the same cruise as mine so she would be comfortable with someone else with her!!!!!LOL

Yes you can be topless on the Catamaran Cruise there were a few ladies lying on the netting in the front of the boat tanning their girls. Including Spike,
    NHFUN where were you??We went on the Thursday Feb 24th CAT cruise.

The CAT cruise trip story I will post about on our return from CN !!!
    Last edited by columbo; March 3rd, 2011 at 11:12 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast