Default Ceremony Time???

Does anyone have any advice on the time for the ceremony!!!! I am having such a time trying to decide when to have the ceremony ( I don't wan't it to be too early and feel rushed) But I also want fabulous pictures and decresed chaance of showers.....

Can anyone share their thoughts on this!!!!!

BTW my wedding is at the End of July 2011 = )

Hello. I can only tell you my own reasons why I picked 10 am. After reading and seeing pictures I thought the water at CSA at least, looked more blue to me, which people have written that is the case, also reason is because I didnt want the rain to ruin my day, which is does rain almost everyday in after noon for a little bit, and also to be honest, I wanted to be a MRS ALL day so that way we could celebrate the day all day, we booked a private beach dinner that evening too. Hope this helps, I dont think you will go wrong on any time to be honest. Good luck planning. Jane

I decided on the 10 am slot just for the fact it usually rains later in the afternoon. and I figured it won't be so hot first thing in the morning in July. I do think I am going to be rushed getting ready but I will just get up a little earlier.

What about 11 that would give you plenty of time to get ready.

I chose 11am because I wanted to have time to enjoy breakfast and get ready, and I also wanted to have the whole rest of the day to relax after the wedding. It just felt odd to me to be on the beach half the day drinking and then get up and say, "oh it's 2 o'clock, we'd better go get ready for the wedding". LOL :O)

We decided on the 11 a.m. time slot at CSA on Dec. 23rd. My hair and make up appointment was at 8:30 a.m. and I was back in the room at 10:15 a.m. which was plenty of time to get dressed. We were back in our bathing suits by 3 p.m. after our photos and lunch. The beach location was a little shady so I didn't have to squint at my husband during our vows.