Default Romance Rewards/Repeater question

My wife and I just booked a Secret Rendezvous for 3/23-3/30. Since she made the arrangements as a surprise (what a wife!)she did not have my rewards card when she booked. Do I need to wait until we know which resort we will be going to before calling and giving my rewards #? I don't want to miss out on the repeaters dinner or the his/hers massage!
    Thanks,
    Nemiah
    Last edited by nvang13; January 17th, 2011 at 02:31 PM. Reason: mis spelling

When you find out, pre register on the rewards site and you'll be set.

If you've already signed up and have a rewards #, you should be all set, they will know! Either that or you can do the pre check in when you find out what resort you get. Whatever resort, you won't be dissappointed! Enjoy!

I would wait until you know what resort and do the pre-check in under Romance Rewards. The pre-Check in is required to get the perks.
    Irie Mon

From the main page, I know you can log onto the Romance Rewards site. From there you can pre-check in. From that they will know you are a repeat guest.

From all the postings I've read on the message board, you are strongly encouraged to pre-check in.

Have a great time!!

I may be wrong, but I think that stays under the Secret Rendezvous program is not eligible for the Romance Reward program. This statement is in the terms and conditions section of the program:

Anyone traveling on discounted rates will not be eligible to receive any Romance Rewards benefits or accrual of nights.

Like I said, I may be wrong so best to check with the company directly.

Thanks so much, everyone. I am reveling in the mystery for now, but I know that by mid-March I will be chomping at the bit to know which resort we will be going to!