Thread: Babymoon

Default Babymoon

My husband and I booked our vacation and later found out we are expecting Baby #2. I guess I'll watch him drink everyday and I'll eat my way through the resort. Any suggestions on alcohol free drinks?

We will be at CSA at the end of this month and I will be days away from being 6 months pregnant with our 3rd , same thing, we booked our trip and then found out we were expecting. We didn't want to re-book the trip so I will be watching him enjoy the drinks lol. I was thinking that they can make pretty much any slushy drink and just not put any alcohol in it so I'm sure it'll be fine. When are you going and to which one? I'm excited about the food too! lol it'll be nice to have lots of options.

Default Congrats...

...but also "sorry" to hear about your timing. On the bright side, drink ting, Ting and more TING!

We will be at CSA April 17-22. You?

What is TING?

Well at least we will see you there for 1 1/2 days We arrive at CSA on the 21st at about ....6am. I guess by the time we get to the resort it might be later. We are also planning on getting married while we are done there on the 26th.... even tho we are expecting I'm sure it'll be tons of fun any ways! AND besides this give us an excuse to get them to take us back there when we are not pregnant lol
    Not sure what TING is either?