Default Announcing the January 5 Couplicious Wednesday Escape

Greetings to all:

Here are the details for the January 5 CWE:

Name: Not so secret, Secret Rendezvous
    Resorts: Couples Swept Away
    Categories: Run of House
    Booking window: 12:01 am 11:59 pm January 5, 2011
    Travel Window: April 1 - 30, 2011
    Restrictions: New Bookings only. 6 night minimum stay. May NOT be combined with any other promotion or value added benefits

Offer: Secret Rendezvous rates for April Travel will not be officially announced until the end of February. Guests who book a Secret Rendezvous stay today for 6 nights or more and travel April 1 - 30, 2011, inclusive, will pay only $332 per room per night and will be guaranteed a Run of House room at Couples Swept Away.

Couples Resorts

What does Run of House mean?

I *wish* I could come in April -- that's my birthday month! But, since I didn't win the lottery last night, I will just have to wait until December.

Nice to CSA get some love on the Weds specials though!
    Melea & Joseph
    CN - '06, '07, '08
    CSS and CSA - '09
    CSA - '10

Atrium as they have no TV

Default What is a "Run of House" Room?

What does "Run of House" room mean?
    Thanks,
    Scott

Quote Originally Posted by lvmcgill View Post
    What does Run of House mean?
    It just means that you don't get to choose your specific room type, they assign what is available at the time. Sometimes it's the lowest level but not always. You might get something much more expensive if those rooms are not booked up at the time.

I wish we could have taken advantage of this but a lot of other people must have gotten to it first. All of the dates I tried to choose were sold out I think because nothing showed up. Too bad because CSA is our favorite and we love going in April. Oh well. It was a great deal for someone!

Would anyone happen to know what "Lead room will be assigned" means?

Secret Rendez-vous rooms are "Run of House" meaning that you could be assigned any room category, based on our availability. Since you are paying the lowest rate in our system, we check in the minimum (lead) category first.

Couples Resorts

Thank you very much randymon. We're looking foward to our trip. This is our first vacation with no kids in 10 years, a much needed one. We can't wait!! :-)

Melody, try calling the resort directly. Sometimes what is shown on this site is not correct. I'd give them a call if I were you just to see. It doesn't hurt to ask. Keep us posted on what you find out.