Thread: April 2011

Default April 2011

We are traveling to CSA April 5-12, can't wait only 77 more days We are from Ontario Canada. Just wondering if there are any other Canadians travelling the same dates.

Greetings fellow Ontarians,
    Missed you by 4 days.We"ll be there from the 16-27 for our 17th trip. We're from Thunder Bay.
    Check out the Team CSA thread here:

Cheers,
    Last edited by Tom & Erin; January 23rd, 2011 at 07:14 PM.
    Tom & Erin 22x CSA Veterans
    The Janadians

Don't worry about a thing, 'cuz every little thing is gonna be all right...
    Robert Nesta Marley

Default Albertans , Apr.3-17

My wife and I are from Fort Saskatchewan , Alberta and will be there Apr.3-17 for the first time in jamaica looking forward to a good time with all the activities.
    Kevin

Default Ontario

Will be there April 6 - 13

Default April 22 to the 30th...

First trip to CSA! Have been to Tower Isle twice, many years ago! Been to Jamaica more times than I can count. Really looking forward to staying at a Couples Resort again.

Carol and Dave.......

Not from Canada, but pretty close. Wisconsin. We will be at csa 7-12. Can't wait!

Hi from snowy Saskatchewan(and it is snowing like crazy as I am posting this!!!) We are at CSA Apr 7-14. Am really looking forward to it.

Default April 1-8

Hey from Ontario, Canada too! This will be our 2nd time at CSA!We will be celebrating my 40th birthday and our 15th Anniversay this year during our vacation and loving every minute of spending quality time together! It'll be fun to meet new people too! Only 11 more sleeps!

Nic & Jim
    JAMBONY

Hey Nic and Jim , have you been to Jamaica before and if so do you bring loonie money or yankee money with you?
    Kevin

Sorry should have read a bit closer i see this is your second trip!!

Quote Originally Posted by madtown mom View Post
    Not from Canada, but pretty close. Wisconsin. We will be at csa 7-12. Can't wait!
    Well you can certainly be an honorary Canuck for a week, all you need to do is say EH at the end of every sentence and you're in!!

Quote Originally Posted by jambony View Post
    Hey from Ontario, Canada too! This will be our 2nd time at CSA!We will be celebrating my 40th birthday and our 15th Anniversay this year during our vacation and loving every minute of spending quality time together! It'll be fun to meet new people too! Only 11 more sleeps!

Nic & Jim
    When is your Bday? We will be there on sunday the 3rd and would be happy to join you, we are celebrating our honeymoon and my wife and I are always up for a good party!

Default South of de Border Folks

Looking to Party with the best partiers: Canadians, eh?
    14 time repeaters know how to join in.
    See ya at the Martini Bar, look for Dogman with the Sharktooth and chain. apr 8th til' 16th!

Also from wisconsin eh, be there the 23rd-30th eh.
    Erika & Sean

Quote Originally Posted by kevinb668 View Post
    Well you can certainly be an honorary Canuck for a week, all you need to do is say EH at the end of every sentence and you're in!!
    Yeah, I'm a sconnie- we tend to do that anyway!

Default Lots to Celebrate!

Quote Originally Posted by kevinb668 View Post
    When is your Bday? We will be there on sunday the 3rd and would be happy to join you, we are celebrating our honeymoon and my wife and I are always up for a good party!
    Hey Kevin,
    Congratulations on your marriage!
    My birthday was actually in January and our anniversary is April 20th. So, even though these events aren't during our vacation, we still celebrate them all! Any excuse for a party eh!
    We bring Yankee money as it is accepted anywhere in Jamaica. Canadian money not so much. We are beach lovers and this is where we plant ourselves and our green/red flags. Usually in the late afternoon we head to the swim-up bar. Jim wants to go to the Pelican Bar one day (maybe the Tuesday, April 5th). We've heard it's an hour and a bit drive one way, but quite the experience. Don't know if this is something you and your wife might be interested in doing too or anyone else for that matter? Think about it and we can talk about it at the swim-up bar. See you soon!

Nic and Jim
    JAMBONY

Default 4/16/11 - 4/23/11

Our first trip to CSA...very excited....21 more days!!! We will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary!!!!

DVA...

Congrats on your 10th anniversary you picked the perfect resort to celebrate! We will be arriving on the 16th also for our 8th visit to CSA. If you check out the Team CSA thread you will see lots of couples returning around your dates. Have a great stay at CSA !!!!

Just19 days till we return home to CSA !!!

Chris & Paul

We are getting so excited only 6 more sleeps until we are sitting on the beach, any suggestions on what else we should do while at CSA?

Hi Rezmom - We are right behind you. We are down to 7 more sleeps!! Leaving cold Toronto for sunny warm skies!!

We are also leaving from Toronto, can't wait.

Which flight are you on? We leave edmonton on the red eye sat night and leave TO sunday morning.

We are leaving Tuesday morning.

6 more sleeps!!! Finally. This was a great idea. We had no idea how badly we both would need it right now. Thanks couples

DVA-
    We will be there the 16th through the 26th, also celebrating our Anniversary (12 years). Coming from Minnesota.