Default favorite penthouse suite

Hi everyone I am going to CSS this April and I reserved a penthouse suite. For those that have stayed in the penthouse which one is your favorite and why.I know everyone loves the prime minister suite but what other penthouse suites do you love. I am going crazy waiting for April to get here so I am reading the messageboards every day to tide me over

We stayed in the Roger Moore Suite, D 20, and thought that it was just perfect!! Send us an e-mail to pellis4@cogeco.ca and we'll send you some pictures if you like.
    (Karen&Paul)

WE were there in November and were told the Prime Minister's Suite is now in the same catagory as the Hibiscus Cottage, not a penthouse suite. We were in the Steve McQueen and loved it. Nice view with privacy due to some trees. Really liked having two bathrooms. Any of the suites in D building are great.

Do a search for CSS Penthouse and you will find a lot of info and pics.

we stayed in the prime ministers suite last september, it is the best one by far. unfortunately only got an ocean view suite for next visit home at end of feb

Hi,
    We've stayed in the Steve McQueen Suite in D Block and loved it!!!! In December we were given the Frangipani Suite in E Block. The view was amazing!! However, it was right next door to the Balloon Bar so it could be rather noisy until the bar closed. On the other hand, we spent many a pleasant evening dancing on our balcony to the music! I don't think you can go wrong with any penthouse suite!

Have a wonderful trip!
    suzyQ

Default Roger Moore D20- I think

Beautiful and a great view. The only disappointment is that it is not a private balcony. None of the penthouses in that block had a private balcony, just a piece of lattice between the units.
    These are the views from the balcony and the balcony pic was taken from where the lattice stands.
    We could not have asked for a better view, but next time we will get at cheaper room with a balcony and a view and stay several days longer. Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Quote Originally Posted by jls8756 View Post
    WE were there in November and were told the Prime Minister's Suite is now in the same catagory as the Hibiscus Cottage, not a penthouse suite. We were in the Steve McQueen and loved it. Nice view with privacy due to some trees. Really liked having two bathrooms. Any of the suites in D building are great.
    Yes!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

I thought I wanted a suite in D building, until we got E-9. We loved it! My sister was in E-12 and they were very happy with it too.

I believe the suite that we stayed in was the Pavarotti. It was senational - huge balcony facing the beach, quiet at night and beautiful inside.