Thread: Ice for rooms

Default Ice for rooms

This may be a silly question but having been to CSA many times but only in atrium room and before minibars do you no longer get the jug of ice water? Also if there are now minibars do they leave you any ice or do you have to get your own?

We stay in a Beachfront room and each building has its own ice machine. Often times our ice bucket was already full when we got back to the room after a day on the beach. We always had bottled water in our mini fridge.

Mainegirl

I noticed you didn't get a response...I will try to help from a CN point of view...I know we have a mini bar and every afternoon they fill the water jug up with ice. If we run out the ice machines are always close, so it isn't an issue but we do get ice in our water jug.

We did get the ice water but it was only filled once or twice during our week long stay. I just filled it myself at Seagrapes. There was no ice or anywhere to put it really. I guess you could fill a few cups up or bring an insulated mug to keep ice in.

Quote Originally Posted by kgillespie View Post
    We stay in a Beachfront room and each building has its own ice machine. Often times our ice bucket was already full when we got back to the room after a day on the beach. We always had bottled water in our mini fridge.

Mainegirl
    Those ice machines are only on the new side. The older GVS, Atriums and BFS do not have ice machines. Newer GVS, OVS, BFVS do have ice machines outside. I don't know about the Great House. I have been hoping they install some but they haven't yet as of October. I don't know that they intend to but it would be nice.