Default Dining dress code

My husband is not a fan of wearing long pants when we go on vacation. I can't say that I blame him, after all it is the tropics. He doesn't mind one or two nights but not every night. We just stuck to the buffet at the resort we were at this year, not exactly what I would call romantic. What dining options do we have at Couples if he doesn't want to wear dress pants and closed toe shoes? We are still trying to pick between CTI and CSA. Does one have more options than the other?

Thanks,
    Kassey

There are plenty of options if he refuses to wear pants. Only 8 Rivers at CTI and Feathers at CSA have a long pants dress code.

Here are the links to the dining options/dress codes for CTI and CSA:
    http://couples.com/11or/14diningOcho.htm
    http://couples.com/12sw/24diningSW.htm

However, try to talk him into it at least once, because they are both great restaurants. It's not as bad as it sounds. My hubby wears long silk or linen pants (that he gets at Walmart or Kohls) and closed toe sandals so he still stays cool. Something like this..
    Last edited by Amy; August 5th, 2009 at 09:39 AM.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

Tell him to suck it up LOL, he doesn't have to wear them but once while you are there, unless you happen to fall in love (which you will ) with the fine dining restaurants.
    Kristen

Thanks Amy! You actually shared your pictures with me almost a year ago! LOL! I didn't know those were linen pants! They look like your normal dress pant. I like them. I think I can talk him into it once or twice. What kind of shoes does your husband wear to the other restaraunts? I noticed it said no flip flops. Does that include nice leather ones as well?

Feathers at CSA is an air conditioned place so it can be chilly! He would probably be glad he has pants on.Try and talk him into it at least one night,it is a very nice meal.

Quote Originally Posted by photochick View Post
    My husband is not a fan of wearing long pants when we go on vacation. I can't say that I blame him, after all it is the tropics. He doesn't mind one or two nights but not every night. We just stuck to the buffet at the resort we were at this year, not exactly what I would call romantic. What dining options do we have at Couples if he doesn't want to wear dress pants and closed toe shoes? We are still trying to pick between CTI and CSA. Does one have more options than the other?

Thanks,
    Kassey
    photo- do what i do, offer him a trade..
    if he wears nice dress slacks and closed toed shoes to dinner he can pick out an "outfit" for you to wear under your skirt/dress . If anything welse you may be able to pursuade him to buying you something sexy to wear just for the trip....
    win win win situation
    good luck

Quote Originally Posted by photochick View Post
    Thanks Amy! You actually shared your pictures with me almost a year ago! LOL! I didn't know those were linen pants! They look like your normal dress pant. I like them. I think I can talk him into it once or twice. What kind of shoes does your husband wear to the other restaraunts? I noticed it said no flip flops. Does that include nice leather ones as well?
    LOL! That's too funny! Well, we were just at CSA this past April. It says no flip flops, but nice ones are okay. They don't want the cheap beach flip flops. I can email you links to our CSA pics if you want to see what he wore on the other nights (amy.welch@hotmail.com). But yeah, basically he wears the same type shirt as above, but with shorts and a nice flip flop. Btw, have you chosen between CTI and CSA yet? They are both tied for first with us, so you can't go wrong with either in our opinion!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

At CTI on 8 Rivers has the long pants, closed toe shoe, collared shirt requirement for men and it is air conditioned. Photos that are attached, one is from the night we went to the Repeaters' Dinner and the other is another night we ate in 8 Rivers.[ATTACH][ATTACH]908 Name:  DSC06953 (Small).JPG
Views: 305
Size:  73.8 KB[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Vicky