Default Private Dinner on the Beach @ CTI

Hello!!
    I'm new to the boards,and never been to any of the couples resorts yet....I've been reading for weeks now.
    I'm looking for some advice about the dinner on the beach.
    We're getting married at 11am on April the 5th and we're trying to decide if we should book a private dinner or not.
    is it really private??? or are we better off going to one of the restaurants??
    Looking for some input!!
    Thanks a bunch

Default Private Dinner on the Beach

Hi there, Congrats. My fiance and I are getting married in April 2012 at CTI. I would love to hear about your experience and any advice you are willing to share. Please feel free to email me at dlwilliams123@gmail.com.

p.s. If this dinner is really private, you will enjoy it. A few years ago, we had a private dinner on the beach while on holiday on Grand Cayman Island, it was the most amazing experience ever.

Saw no one responded - we had our vow renewal during the day and private dinner at night. It was really private - they actually had three dinners on the beach that night, but they are spaced apart and its dark enough so that you only are aware of yourself and your partner. The meal was equivalent of one they serve at 8 rivers - I think ours was surf and turf. And you get your own waiter right on the beach. Staff photographer came around to our table and took pictures, as did our waiter. Really nice experience!