Thread: Bamboo Bar?

Default Bamboo Bar?

Hi,
    I was just looking at a recent map of CSA on the Couples Website and I did not see the Bamboo Bar on the Map. Is the Bamboo Bar (Beach Bar closest to the Great House) still there or have there been changes? When I was there last year there was one Beach Bar (Sunset Bar?) closer to the Palms and a second Beach Bar (Bamboo Bar?) closer to the Great House side of the beach
    Has the Bamboo (?) Bar been eliminated?

Thanks in advance!

They were both there last April.

It was there last March when we were at CSA, but I know that Tropical Storm Tomas and Nicole did sone damage to the beach. From the picture that I saw around December, it looked like the sand spit that had been in front of the Bamboo Bar might have been destroyed. That is why I was wondering whether the Bamboo Bar was still there or not?

Both were there in October after the first big storm but there was one more good storm shortly after we left so...

Quote Originally Posted by time4usnow View Post
    It was there last March when we were at CSA, but I know that Tropical Storm Tomas and Nicole did sone damage to the beach. From the picture that I saw around December, it looked like the sand spit that had been in front of the Bamboo Bar might have been destroyed. That is why I was wondering whether the Bamboo Bar was still there or not?
    time4usnow - if the Bamboo Bar is not there any more, Roger will meet you at the Sunset Bar, same date and time :-) (I hope it is though, or the other bars will be very busy).

We were there in late November of 2010 (two months ago). The Bamboo bar is still there and open for business. Some of the sand was eroded on the west side of the bar towards the beach from the storms, but they were working on filling that back in. The Bamboo bar was the only bar that we spent time at while we were there, thanks to Kareem, Ruel and Natasha. They made our stay at CSA even that much more memorable.

we were there during Tomas in November & they were both still there when we left (several days after the winds from Tomas)Enjoy!

Default Bamboo Bar.

Thanks for the reply from all you November folks!

Dawn hit the nail on the head in her reply. I will meet Roger at the Bamboo Bar and IF it is gone, I'll just head down to the Sunset Bar. I was just a little concerned when I couldn't locate it on the Map. Roger is a lucky man to have you as his trip coordinator :0) Thanks Dawn! (You aren't counting the days are you?).

I too really enjoyed the Bamboo Bar when we were there last year. They were really professional bar guys, always acknowledged you and attended to your drink...it was like they could read your mind..lol Sometimes when I was just walking down the path, Cardo would yell out "Hey Crown and Diet...commmon mon...its ready". Really personable folks!

Thanks again everyone...you really came through :0)

Both bars were there as of 2 weeks ago.

time4usnow - the email with our tickets has just arrived! We are now officially on our countdown!