Default Your Favorites at CN? Add yours please!

Will not be there until late June... but...

What is your favorite building for a Deluxe Garden Room?

What is your favorite floor to stay on?

What is your favorite place to eat at CN?

What is your favorite thing to eat at CN?

Long time till the trip.... this will help!

In 2 of our trips to CN we stayed in a Gardenview in Bld 4. Both times on either the second or third floor (more private). We loved the beautiful view of the gardens below, especially when having the continental breakfast in the morning. You really hear nothing but nature when sitting on the balcony. This April we have a gardenview suite because we are celebrating a special anniversary and I just recently found out on this MB that they are only located in buildings 8 & 9. I'm sure we will love the suite but we will miss not being in a building at the north end of CN near the spa, hot tub, pond etc. I'm surprising my wife with the suite, she won't know until we get there. Not that there's anything wrong with the south end, there's just a little less vegetation on that side. Building 3 will give you the same views too.

You are probley not going to like what I have to say but as a long time person at CN, I'm going to have to tell you this. Just go and see and get into the vibe of the place and you'll just know what you want to do. It is fun to experience Couples Negril yourself. Our first trip to CN , we didn't know what to expect. Each day was a new fun experience. We just sort of fell into it and it was wonderful. Be excited about going. Don't plan anything and you will have the time of your life!

What is your favorite building for a Deluxe Garden Room? N/A...we stay beachfront. All rooms and buildings are GREAT!

What is your favorite floor to stay on? We prefer first floor for easy access to beach. We love the higher floors for their views though.

What is your favorite place to eat at CN? Continental breakfast in our room...taken to the porch, eaten in our robe, feeding a bird, reading a book while chatting with early morning Couples workers.

What is your favorite thing to eat at CN? See above. Hubby also loves jerk chicken at grill; I like the fish sandwich. Make your own granola in the am is also to die for.

And another of our favorites is playing bocce ball on the beach at sunset...still in bathing suits we've been in since the morning.

Honestly...CN is simple. Everything is amazing, you'll find your own favorites and sink into your own routine. Enjoy!!!!

Jerk burger from the beach grill!!!

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

My husband and I will be going back to CN for the 5th time in March. We always ask for the 3rd floor because I like the privacy. There are some stairs but, it doesn't bother me to climb them especially after a rich meal. Our favorite place to eat is Otethie(sp). Anything on the menu is good.
    One Love,
    Mya

What is your favorite building for a Deluxe Garden Room?

We stayed in Bldg 2 - right across from the spa and overlooking the pond. Very quiet and peaceful.

What is your favorite floor to stay on?

We prefer the 3rd. However, having stayed on all 3, each has its benefits. Floor 1 lets you walk off your deck onto the beach or the walkway. No stairs. Floor 3 generally means better views but you walk up and down 2 flights of stairs. Second floor is nicely in the middle. We've NEVER heard noise from other rooms (above, below, on the side), so don't worry about that.

What is your favorite place to eat at CN?

Hard to say as each has its benefits. We tend to split up our # of nights among all 4 restaurants.

What is your favorite thing to eat at CN?

Jerk chicken. Made-to-order omelets. Pumpkin and plantain chowder. My most fav -- the Caesar salad at Otaheite.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimnmariann View Post
    You are probley not going to like what I have to say but as a long time person at CN, I'm going to have to tell you this. Just go and see and get into the vibe of the place and you'll just know what you want to do. It is fun to experience Couples Negril yourself. Our first trip to CN , we didn't know what to expect. Each day was a new fun experience. We just sort of fell into it and it was wonderful. Be excited about going. Don't plan anything and you will have the time of your life!
    Right on. Stop stressing about which resort and whether to go in this month or the next. Just pick a resort and a time when it's best for your schedule and GO!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Jimnaniann and Wally,
    I apprecaite your concern, but we are not stressing over what resort, what month, nor will reading what others enjoy at CN ruin the experience for us. I understand what your sentiment is though and appreciate it.
    We have been to Jamaica 30 or so times to many different places as well as to Couples before. Our next visit will be in a few months at CN. Even after all our trips to Jamaica I still get excited after booking the next one. I just thought it would be an interesting way for folks to share the things they enjoy about Couples Negril since that is our next destination. That's all! No pressure for anyone to do so unless they want to.
    All the best!
    Last edited by rhallva; January 24th, 2011 at 04:20 PM.