Default CTI Activites schedules

Hey everyone!

A week from now I'll be on a plane from snowy Vancouver to spend a week in beautiful Jamaica. My BF and I are booked into Couples Towers Isle. We arrive Friday evening and leave the following Friday afternoon. I have a few questions:

I know there is a posted activities schedule on the website but I wonder if anyone who's been there lately has an actual schedule available? I'm just curious.

Also, I ssaw that lobster night was Friday nights (?) and sadly, it seems like we might miss it. Does lobster night happen more then once a week?

Also, my BF is wondering if when you eat at the restaurants are you limited to what you can order? Could we as a couple order say, three entrees? We're not going to over-indulge or anything, we just would love the idea of being able to experience multiple options.

Hours of the restaurants?

Buffets? All-day breakfast?

Quote Originally Posted by firebrand3 View Post
    Hey everyone!

Also, I ssaw that lobster night was Friday nights (?) and sadly, it seems like we might miss it. Does lobster night happen more then once a week? Once a week, but sometimes it's on the buffet for the Poolside Gala.

Also, my BF is wondering if when you eat at the restaurants are you limited to what you can order? Could we as a couple order say, three entrees? We're not going to over-indulge or anything, we just would love the idea of being able to experience multiple options. Order to your hearts content as often as you like.

Hours of the restaurants? Can't remember But I think dinner begins at 6:30, pool grill opens at 10 a.m., buffet at 7 or 7:30 am for breakfast, but you can get continental service to your room at 7. Grill closes during dinner, but reopens at 10 p.m. and is open until 4 a.m.

Buffets? One buffet, opens for breakfast at 7 closes at some point in the am to change over for lunch (but the grill& veggie bar are open) reopens for lunch, closes to change over for dinner (again, grill and veggie bar are open). No breakfast all day. One thing that won't happen is you won't go hungry at Couples. I think the only time that all restaurants are closed is maybe 4-7 a.m. however, they keep pastries, fruit, juice and coffee available at the buffet. Also, self service soda at the Grill with self serve nachos and soft serve ice cream. All-day breakfast?
    I always make sure to take something comfortable to wear home on the plane because of the weight gain. Did pretty well last year, only 3 pounds up, but I was exercising every morning either in the gym, spin class or power walks.
    Vicky

Wow, thanks Vicky.... Really helpful